facebook

what can we do

by: J

What can we do to organize around pi Phi's injustices? I'm talking concrete action here- anyone know anyone in BSAY or the other active social justice groups? That op Ed today in the YDN COMPLETELY misses the point of the complaints here and pi Phi's are continuing to cover their ears and scream fake news. It's truly dispiclable and they need to be reformed as a chapter.

Posted By: J
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: um   

dispiclable... i think you're the mistaken one here

By: um
#2  by: Lol   

This is PSYCHO. Can the 3 random psychos who are making all the posts on this site please chill tf out. Or at least make your posts less obviously repetitive? Really bad at faking that you're legitimately more than a few salty gals or that you actually care about any of the issues you are weaponizing

By: Lol
by: uSep 29, 2017 8:35:00 PM

It's just one girl who got cut -- and that seems to been a good decision risk-management wise. I mean, look at this insanity.

By: u
by: sorrySep 29, 2017 8:37:53 PM

Free association is a Constitutional right.

By: sorry
by: wowOct 11, 2017 10:41:28 PM

yeah! no one CARES about racism! people are just trying to start SORORITY WARS because the tier system is more important than literal r a c i s m!

By: wow
#3  by: Smh   

Pi Phi is trying to bury this post, probably the worst I've ever seen on this site, by bumping old stuff about Aphi and Kappa. Try to be less obvious with your damage control, beloveds.

By: Smh
by: yupOct 3, 2017 7:45:45 PM

bumping old posts about sigep...?

By: yup
by: eekOct 3, 2017 9:24:11 PM

And Theta. And Leo. A trend, perhaps?

By: eek
by: HAHAOct 3, 2017 10:48:34 PM

sad!

By: HAHA
by: heehee!Oct 9, 2017 9:44:47 PM

:)

By: heehee!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.