facebook

aphi, stop posting

by: Toxic

Girls posting these terrible lies: please think about how your actions not only steer women of color away from pi phi but discourage them from rushing at all.

Please allow your insecurities to manifest in ways that don't actively hurt communities of color. There are so many other topics for you to fabricate lies about! Go crazy!

Posted By: Toxic
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ..   

AMEN!!! There was never this kind of drama before aphi started trying to claw their way to the top.

By: ..
by: High stOct 1, 2017 12:17:20 AM

What fury did APhi bringith to our campus?!?!

By: High st
by: L M F A OOct 1, 2017 7:50:30 AM

"High St" come on guys... this isn't even subtle we know this is all orchestrated by Aphi's biggest rival. Do I even have to name them?

By: L M F A O
#2  by: Thank You!   

I swear APhi hired a social media troll or something...NEVER have we seen this level of PHAKE news before at Yale. Before they came, everyone just got along and respected each others niche. Show some class Aphi and get off this site. We see right through your PHAKE posts on all of our sites trying to pit the 3 REAL and ESTABLISHED sororities against each other.

By: Thank You!
#3  by: Thank You!   

I swear APhi hired a social media troll or something...NEVER have we seen this level of PHAKE news before at Yale. Before they came, everyone just got along and respected each others niche. Show some class Aphi and get off this site. We see right through your PHAKE posts on all of our sites trying to pit the 3 REAL and ESTABLISHED sororities against each other.

By: Thank You!
by: ..Sep 19, 2017 12:21:45 AM

alright pi phi, don't think we've forgotten you guys posting negative reviews on every single other sorority besides your own within minutes of each other on a weekly basis for the past month

By: ..
by: what?Sep 19, 2017 4:27:20 PM

how is aphi making negative posts? do you SEE their percentage compared to pi phi's? they have gotten so much hate since they stepped onto campus because they're new and people are super critical of everything aphi does. i mean this race thing is being exaggerated a LOT but let's not bring other people down for no reason

By: what?
#4  by: Uh...   

Not every critic of pi phi is in alpha phi just because they happen to be rivals now. People are literally acknowledging systemic issues that have existed for years

By: Uh...
by: YupSep 19, 2017 4:28:19 PM

I'm a GDI and I know about the lack of diversity within Pi Phi. I'm sure some of these people posting are in APhi, and they should stop, but this is something people on campus are aware of. Just not everyone cares.

By: Yup
#5  by: what?   

i literally just don't see how any of this has to do with alpha phi... they've been getting SO much hate on their pages too. i mean i'm sure some of the hate pi phi gets comes from aphi but the same happens the other way around. i think a LOT of people are sick of the way pi phi does recruitment and people are calling them out.

By: what?
by: UHSep 22, 2017 12:06:14 PM

UM NO, APhi is a JOKE and NOT EVEN A LEGIT SORORITY...

By: UH
#6  by: uh yeah   

This whole site is APhi induced drama - fake (good and bad) posts on everyones site to incite drama and give themselves backhanded compliments...keep wasting your time. EVERYONE on campus sees thru it and knows it

By: uh yeah
by: ... sorry but whatSep 20, 2017 1:17:45 AM

i mean aphi has been SHAT on this past month. i really just don't see how this relates to aphi at all. if it did, they would be self-ranking like pi phi.

By: ... sorry but what
by: UhSep 20, 2017 4:51:34 PM

Well it's aphi induced in that pi phi is scared that they are middle tier with aphi and have gone buck wild on this website.......

By: Uh
#7  by: llol   

Haha APhi this is all about YOU and EVERYONE on campus knows its YOU PHAke post on EVERYONES site. We all got together and we KNOW ITS YOU

By: llol
by: ...Sep 20, 2017 3:50:46 AM

are you like ok lol this is manic

By: ...
#8  by: leo   

Is this true? Wow we are duped

By: leo
by: OMGSep 20, 2017 3:51:51 AM

HAHAHHAHAHAA pi phi is now posing as leo and saying "we all got together" trying to make it seem as if theta is going to stoop to this level of pettiness when we all know theta doesn't get involved in rivalries... this is pure comedy

By: OMG
#9  by: nope   

APhi's not the one who hurts communities of color. The Pi Phi race stuff is true. Look at pictures of their sorority for yourself and you will see. This is also just common knowledge on campus — ask people in Theta, APhi, Kappa, GDIs, whoever. It's understandable that they want to fight back, seeing as Pi Phi isn't exactly known to take criticism well (by their page which is covered in self-ranks). If you wanna bring the APhi/Leo association into it and question APhi's solidarity with women of color from that angle, then that's fine and that seems justified, but this? No. This is a Pi Phi issue. Just like the slideshow (in which Pi Phi projects images of each rushee and picks apart everything about her) is a Pi Phi issue.

By: nope
by: YASSep 20, 2017 4:27:43 AM

AMEN

By: YAS
#10  by: Entire greek system   

no one believes it is anyone but APhi at the root of all this...and NOW they are trying to bury this post by spamming the discussion page with PHAKE drama about everyone else.

By: Entire greek system
by: "entire greek system"Sep 20, 2017 4:54:04 PM

YES! ITS APHI WE JUST KNOW IT IS!!!!!!

By: "entire greek system"

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.