facebook

alpha chi omega discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Elon University - EU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Annie   

sweet girls. not well recognized on campus.

By: Annie
#2  by: best bet   

HEy FraternGuy,why don't you post your picture? Pretty sure every one would like to know who to avoid.

By: best bet
#3  by: grow up   

I feel sorry for those of you who have nothing better to do than belittle these girls. Have you actually talked to any of these girls? Many of them have alot going for them. You are just too shallow to spend any time with them because many of the sororities look for a blonde head, blue-eyed girl. This is 2012. Grow up and diversify your friends. You'll be better for it!!!

By: grow up
#4  by: beaner   

Zeta
Phi Mu
Sigma
AZD
Sigma Kappa
Delta
AOPi
KD
AChiO

By: beaner
#5  by: really   

I would rather be in a diverse group of young ladies than cookie cutter. Thank goodness not every sorority girl is blonde and blue-eyed. These girls know how to have fun and maintain a good balance with school and parties.

By: really
#6  by: GDI   

nice girls. during rush i felt it kind of awkward in their house because i didn't mesh with them, but they obviously have a great sisterhood and they don't care what people think. i didn't fit in, but there are girls who do.

By: GDI

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.