facebook

What is Delta’s deal?

by: PNM

Delta gets so much hate on this site. Maybe it’s deserved but I’m just curious why?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: oop   

one of the sisters made antisemitic comments at a mixer and nothing was done about it

By: oop
by: Top House Jan 31, 2023 7:08:51 PM

AEPII won’t mix with delta because of all the antisemitic rhetoric coming from those gutter Barbie h0es🤣

By: Top House
by: honestFeb 1, 2023 8:00:45 PM

One sister does not a sorority make. Don't blame the bunch because of one or even two. There are a few in this year's pc who would definitely not have pledged if this was true of the entire sisterhood. I am not a member of this sorority but I feel badly for them being judged by the behavior of one bad apple. It's not really very fair.

By: honest
by: yasFeb 6, 2023 8:20:05 PM

Can't do much about 1 bad apple? But the concern is about how many other bad apples there are.

AEPi is irrelevant. Every sorority would make an antisemitic comment if it meant being rid of their asses.

By: yas
by: find the truthFeb 10, 2023 4:38:41 PM

you obviously dont know the full story.. maybe ask zbt why they wouldnt tell the truth or ask someone in delta what actually happened

By: find the truth
#2  by: Well   

Sounds well earned. Glad I didn't rush them.

By: Well
#3  by: Unacceptable    

Unacceptable conduct displayed by a tri delta member last year. You must never be antisemitic to pay. You are a rude terrible person. You should treat people that way. I’m talking to you (hint: tri d girl) you know who you are.

By: Unacceptable
by: What?Feb 12, 2023 5:57:12 PM

Doesn’t make sense

By: What?
#4  by: Drama Queen   

Stop making drama. Seriously. stop making things up when you don’t know all the facts. Like someone said one bad member does not define our organization. I know my sisters well and I can say with confidence they are not even the slightest bit hateful or discriminatory. AEPi has a good relationship with us and we actually get along well. we’ve mixed with them several times both prior and post incident, always totally fine. You guys know nothing please stop spreading misinformation an org that you’re not even a part of.

By: Drama Queen

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.