facebook

White Lotus - Elon

by: Portia

Elon students love Succession, but they remind me more of the affluently ignorant people in White Lotus.

Look at your life. Who are you in White Lotus? Who have you trampled to be comfortable? How often do you call your parents to handle things for you? Are your minority friends just tokens? Etc.

Posted By: Portia
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Lol   

Chill. The vast majority of Elon students come from wealth. Seeing a car like that is normal here. If you look around you’ll notice many students drive cars like: Mercedes, Porsche, Audi, BMW, Range Rovers, Maserati, Lexus, Tesla, Jeep, etc. the point is don’t be surprised that students are super entitled and spoiled.

By: Lol
by: FaxNov 15, 2022 11:33:59 AM

Facts they are all over the student parking lots it look like a country club parking lot

By: Fax
#2  by: $$$   

Like 70% of cars students drive here are $40k or more

By: $$$
#3  by: Rich    

My parents bought me a damn JAGUAR, I want a Volvo. I hate my life

By: Rich
#4  by: Beta boy   

Nothing like your typical Elon frat boy driving his BMW 3 Series and sorority girl with her top trim Jeep wrangler. Both paid for by daddy money

By: Beta boy
#5  by: Boy if you don't   

Imagine making assumptions about the morality of children based on their parent's income

By: Boy if you don't
by: huhNov 16, 2022 5:22:10 PM

If you actually make a response that is any way political, some asshat moderator of questionable age comes in and deletes it. They curate their fake greekrank world to look the way they want.

By: huh
#6  by: R   

It’s nice being wealthy

By: R
#7  by: Mike   

Of course their parents paid for them next time see a benz bmw audi or Porsche on campus you know their parents bought them that. You really think otherwise lmao

By: Mike
#8  by: Lolo   

I’m the grandpa in White Lotus

By: Lolo
#9  by: Bare   

The car belongs to a kid in AEPi who’s friends with my friend. Stop making a big deal out of this lol

By: Bare
by: hahahaNov 18, 2022 2:18:58 AM

What are you possibly talking about that would stand out in the mass of luxury cars?
F AEPi.

By: hahaha
#10  by: Yup   

I don’t understand the narrative of this post. Seeing nice cars on campus is normal here. In fact I’m looking out my window and I see the following parked next to each other in Oaks: bmw, porsche, bmw, mazda, Jeep, audi, mercedes, mercedes, Audi, bmw, Tesla, mini Cooper, VW

By: Yup
by: EllieNov 20, 2022 1:55:19 AM

It's all about cars, but like what about how few nonwhite people are at Elon especially in Greek life. Look at the pics of Phi Mu classes for the last 5 years. Be lucky to find 5 black people. They are all fake blonde butterfaces.

By: Ellie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.