facebook

reputation of each sororities

by: Pondering

Just wondering the reputation of each sorority before I rush in the Fall.

Posted By: Pondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmfbddtin   

Theta and AXO: smart
DDD: looks
Pi Phi: athletic
ZTA: religious
AΞΔ: partiers

By: Hmfbddtin
by: hatterMay 18, 2020 8:05:33 AM

this was so on point

By: hatter
#2  by: truth   

ΑΧΩ (alpha chi): smart and super chill
ΑΞΔ (alpha xi): social and fun partiers
ΔΔΔ (tri delt): reserved and really pretty
ΚΑΦ (theta): talented and artistically inclined
ΠΒΦ (pi phi): genuine and prideful
ΖΤΑ (zeta): religious and selective

By: truth
#3  by: Honest   

The other posts are probably from other sorority members, and while not inaccurate, do not paint the whole picture. They do not tell you about that bad parts of the chapters. I'll put the tiers on here
Top:
Tri Delt. Outgoing, great looking. Other sororities don't like how they rush, but it could just be jealousy
Zeta. Super kind to their own, wealthy. Very picky house. Hard to get into. A lot of internal drama, but thats just greek life.
Mid:
Alpha Xi. Loves to party. If parting is what you want and you're not feeling Tri delt or Zeta, go here. They do have a of organizational issues, I wouldn't recommend becoming an officer here.
Pi Phi. Very athletic. Not the most sought after sorority, but decently well liked everywhere. Years ago they almost got shut down for drinking to much at a skating rink, so now they're very careful about booze. Hard to sneak a flask to their formal lmao
Bottom
Alpha Chi. Super involved girls, some genuinely great ones. But they don't have much social influence. If you want connections to rise up through campus involvement, this is the house for you.
Theta. This house is struggling. They are brand new, only about 5 years only I believe. They have no alumni support, and really don't know what they're doing. No social influence at all. If you feel at home here go for it, but it will be hard to interact with greek life at large

By: Honest
by: BruhMay 28, 2020 8:55:16 PM

Your grammar is atrocious. :(

By: Bruh
by: oopAug 22, 2020 5:54:12 PM

sorry for the grammar i was plastered

By: oop

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.