facebook

sorority and rushing

by: pnm

What kind of girls do the sororities each go for?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honestly   

Chi Omega, AXO, Tridelt, and ZTA all cross rush to some extent. In my opinion, ZTA used to be a step behind the other three. However, I believe they have really improved. They really all want the same type, but some look at various things such at grades or clothes and appearance or activities in high school and a host of other things mpre than the others. It's why they are all top but still have diversity between the four chapters.
DZ is smaller than the other chapters. They have some awesome girls, and they do appeal to many girls who never thought of themselves as the "sorority type".This is NOT a bad thing. It is actually kind of awesome, in my opinion. Some really beautiful girls and they have improved in areas such as sisterhood.
To sum it up, you are going to have socials, semi formals, formals, HOCO, philanthropy, etc in whatever sorority you run home to. You will be able to tell in recruitment if the sorority you are with is the "beautiful" or "sociaL" or "sisterhood" sorority. Just follow your heart!

By: Honestly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.