facebook

Dear PNM’s: stop using this website

by: wofff

actually giving rankings to sororities/fraternities and thinking it matters is pathetic. wofford is a small school and you can’t go wrong with where you go as long as you like the people and feel like it’s a fit. “rankings” or “tiers” sound like what people stuck in middle or high school are trying to cling onto. if you’re a cool person then you will be friends with and hang out with a bunch of different people no matter what sorority or fraternity you are in or they are in. so please don’t get caught up in what “greek rank” has to say when it’s all biased. if you choose your sorority or fraternity based on “rank” instead of what feels right then you could end up really unhappy. there isn’t a bad choice because there are incredible people as well as not as amazing people EVERYWHERE so just go with your gut. this isn’t Alabama or Clemson so it’s really just not a big deal so just do what makes you happy

Posted By: wofff
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth    

This actually true. 90% of these posts are from other sorority women…which is honestly so sad. I literally just on here to see all the horrible things girls I definitely know are saying about other women. Do yourself a favor and log off asap. Better yet don’t rush lol (but you didn’t hear it from me).

By: Truth
#2  by: Oop   

Everyone wants a participation trophy!

Here’s the tea: you are correct in that every sorority is great in its own way. There are amazing girls in each. HOWEVER, when it comes to social standing/involvement/grades/who is getting the invites…there is a differential. If this doesn’t matter to you then girl, go do your thing! If it does -
KD
ZTA (what is happening - pc 2021 was a snap bid disaster…22 seems to be a little better?)
DDD/KAT (DDD on the rise for sure!! We’ll see where they are vs. ZTA in a few years)

By: Oop

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.