the real sorority rankings

by: keep it real yall

There is way too much self ranking on this site, ESP from aphis and ddds

Kappa/Theta
Tridelt
Aphi/Piphi
ChiO
Aephi

Aphis are pretty insecure about rankings because they're so new. They're headed up but need to calm the eff down. Lots of internal stuff happening in piphi. Major draw of ddd is their house, but the most chill of the top sororities. Thetas tend to be high maintenance but on top with kkg, the athletes (mostly). ChiOs are sweet but less social and no one mixes with aephi. Done.

Posted By: keep it real yall
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no   

DDD is def below aphi and piphi, this was obviously written by a tridelt.

By: no
by: mmhm Jul 31, 2014 12:09:24 PM

^Agreed with this, the OP is clearly a tridelt. DDD got a good pledge class but not enough to put them that high. More realistically:

Kappa/Theta
Aphi/Piphi
Tridelt
ChiO
Aephi

By: mmhm
#2  by: confused   

I'll throw this out there: I'm confused. Why do people join sororities and fraternities on this campus? To make friends, or to put other people down? Based upon this website, joining a sorority seems like an extremely insecure thing to do. All of this talk of rankings has really turned me off of rushing next year. I thought it was about finding girls you like to be around, not girls that you feel are "attractive enough" for you to spend time with.

By: confused
by: @confusedAug 5, 2014 1:35:45 PM

Please do not read too deeply into the things said here. This site can give people a bad opinion of Greek life at Stanford. The truth is that while there is some competition between chapters, the Greek community, and the sorority community in particular, is supportive and open. Like you said, it is about finding girls you like to be around, which happens in every chapter across the sorority community.

By: @confused

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.