facebook

theta house

by: Junior transfer

I'm transferring to Stanford as a junior in the fall from a school in the south where I'm currently a Theta. What's Theta's rep like at Stanford? Is the house nice? Does anyone know how living in works (is there a certain pledge class that lives in each year? Do most girls live in all 4 years?)
Thanks!

Posted By: Junior transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Soph frat pledge   

Hey, so Theta has really good rep on campus. They can come off as a bit elitist in comparison to the other sororities but you can go to any party no problem and you will have a great social calendar. They are housed unlike most of the sororities and the house is not bad at all (good for Stanford). Here at Stanford, Greek rush is at the end of freshman year, actually. So for normal students, all new members live in the house their sophomore year then some do junior year and most do as seniors. It has to do with the Stanford Housing Draw, which you should look up because I don't know how it works for transfer students. Greek life at Stanford is different than a lot of schools just because of Stanford, but I was friends freshman year with a lot of girls who went Theta and they are a good bunch. See you in the fall?

By: Soph frat pledge

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.