facebook

New rankings post rush (including pc)

by: Nsshnds

1. Kappa- underwhelming pc but still top house
2. Pi phi/theta- pi phi has top pc last rush this time it’s theta…at this point pretty equally tied. Frats want to hang out with this hosue equally it seems
3. A phi/tri delt - a phi took a big pledge class and god knows what is going on with tri delt
4. Chi o

Posted By: Nsshnds
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Fran   

pi phi def took a step back with this class. Maybe cause all the snap bidding and cob. There are some random girls that wouldn’t make the cut in a typical year. Something went wrong with their rush.

Alpha phi took a step forward with theirs-tri delt boycott gave them a to. More girls to choose from.

depends on what you want

Kappa: Party hard with soccer / lax teams

A phi: wants to be kappa? Still forming identity.

Pi phi: precious girls. Most typically sratty. More republicans

Theta: pre-professional networking and world travel

By: Fran
by: AjsnsOct 13, 2021 11:59:47 PM

Agreed.
I still think a phi is far away from the top three.

Pi phi got in trouble with a lot of rumors. It’s unfortunate because their pc from last year r actually very cool, down to earth girls. I think everyone thought bc of that pi phi might change from being the stereotypical srat

By: Ajsns
#2  by: Qonsa   

I heard what happened form one the girls in theta:
Basically pi phi had same lot of girls as theta. With all of the bad publicity pi phi was getting for their past a lot of girls preffed theta, which left them with no one.
Since most girls typically choose between pi phi and theta since they are sorta similar

By: Qonsa
by: ReenaOct 14, 2021 7:51:36 PM

Preffed theta or ranked them first after pref

By: Reena
by: EhOct 15, 2021 6:53:43 PM

Not really similar. More like pi phi
Trying to change image to be more like theta and it didn’t work out

By: Eh
#3  by: Reena   

I think aphi pc21 is better than piphi pc21 but overall pi phi still better. Another pc like this though and maybe not for long. Random.

By: Reena
by: hmmmOct 17, 2021 10:22:46 AM

A phi shoulda quit while they were ahead. They’ve opened the doors looking chaotic

By: hmmm
#4  by: Francy    

It’s weird pi phi didn’t get many athletes - a few crew ladies but that’s it - and not their typical hottie types. A few really pretty intl girls

By: Francy
#5  by: Candy    

I gotta go with kappa then theta then a pi phi / a phi tie this year

Pi phi has some great older girls but kinda whiffed in this pc. Meanwhile a phi got a ton of athletes maybe a third of the class? Including soccer vb crew wp tennis. Also several attractive girls— many not yt which is great to see too

By: Candy
#6  by: Nbvbh   

Pi phi didn’t get the athletes. All of them went to kappa or Theta. Too bad bc all of them went pi phi last recruitment.
A phi is strong this year but honestly bc they just have a massive pledge class and were able to give out hella COB where’s I heard kappa theta pi pho could not (this specifically hurt pi phi bc they got screwed by everyone ranking theta over them)

By: Nbvbh
by: RandiOct 15, 2021 6:47:05 PM

I think it’s fine that a phi has a big class and did cob - they are a relatively new srat and aren’t worried about prestige. Lots of options with tri delt passing on rush so makes sense to be inclusive. Am I missing something?

By: Randi
by: Que?Oct 15, 2021 6:51:28 PM

All of the athletes did not go to kappa and theta. As poster above said volleyball, tennis, water polo, sailing, track, crew, ltw, soccer, and synchro are like a third of a phi class. Are you discounting them based on your evaluation of their looks or the prestige of their sport in your eyes? Ewww.

By: Que?
by: NotScrewed Oct 16, 2021 2:59:05 PM

Pi phi didn’t get screwed. They only wanted rich girls and athletes from certain teams and those girls went kappa and theta. They weren’t open to other types of girls. Seemed like they cut anyone they didn’t already know after phone convos night.

By: NotScrewed
by: NotScrewed Oct 16, 2021 3:05:10 PM

Pi phi had a chance to snap bid anyone they wanted to. I know 7 girls who were snap bids and that can’t be all. And they just pulled in more stereotypical srat girls —friend groups and teammates. It’s just what’s important to them. To keep it in the phamily

By: NotScrewed
#7  by: Oh   

Pi phi cob’d all right!

By: Oh
by: RandiOct 15, 2021 6:37:54 PM

No shame in cob.

By: Randi
by: Not sure Oct 16, 2021 3:08:09 PM

It may all have been snap bids. What’s really mean is that they did not put all the girls THEY invited to prefs on their bid list. We know this because some girls who preffed did not get a bid but obviously they still had space if they gave all those snap bids. Sad for the girls that happened to. Don’t invite girls to pref if you’re not willing to have them as sisters.

By: Not sure
#8  by: Alison    

This is exactly what’s wrong with srats like pi phi. So prestige oriented they don’t acknowledge girls are even athletes if they don’t have a certain look or are not on a certain team. it’s offensive. I just looked it up for fun and a phi got at least

- 2 vb
- 2 tennis
- 1 soccer
- 1 sailing
- 1 gymnast
- 1 track
- 3 wp
- 2 rowing

To say they are not athletes is just offensive

By: Alison
by: GhjjkOct 22, 2021 10:06:28 AM

synchro and squash :)

By: Ghjjk
#9  by: Agree   

So rude and elitist

By: Agree
by: ThisOct 16, 2021 11:50:25 AM

Snobbery

By: This
#10  by: Well   

Tbf people pick on pi phi not having diversity but they are not “counting” all the wealthy international girls from Dubai, Costa Rica, Mexico, Paris, Greece, Turkey Etc etc. just because they don’t “look” a certain way too

By: Well
by: IckyOct 16, 2021 3:14:06 PM

Performative diversity. Prep school mostly white passing

By: Icky
by: EzOct 16, 2021 3:22:08 PM

They did take one or two girls with curly hair. That’s a start right?

By: Ez
by: HaOct 16, 2021 4:18:58 PM

Baby steps :)

By: Ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.