facebook

Rushing kappa/piphi

by: Kkl

R these the top two sororities? What r their vibes/what r they looking for? I’m rushing this fall!

Posted By: Kkl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: korealean   

it’s all about looks in the top three srats DONT get it twisted

By: korealean
by: AveryAug 9, 2021 10:33:43 PM

Actually it’s either looks or D1 athlete or rich/famous parent. You don’t need to be all 3. There are plenty of average looking girls in top 3 that are just 1.

By: Avery
by: Truth Aug 9, 2021 10:52:11 PM

It’s true that “top” sororities take plenty of average looking athletes for sure

By: Truth
by: JjjjAug 10, 2021 2:04:15 AM

Kappa got the hot rich girls
Pi Phi got the hot athletes
Theta got the hot business/career goal oriented girls

And that’s fax (based on most recent PC)

By: Jjjj
by: KrisFeb 6, 2022 11:45:58 PM

It’s really top two now. Piphi I couldn’t even fill their pref round this year. They had to go back over girls that they cut after first and second round and offer snap bids

By: Kris
#2  by: kkl    

What r the top three srats or like whet r the rankings

By: kkl
by: ConnieAug 9, 2021 10:50:27 PM

There’s only 6 total so not much of a ranking “top 3”. The upper half pp
Would typically say are

Kappa - mostly athletes like soccer and lax; heavy partiers

Theta - historically the wealthy boarding /prep school girls including athletes that fit that mold but I hear different this past year and more diverse

Piphi - pretty more “girly” girls. Homecoming queen types including the athletes who fit that type. Used to be thought more conservative like southern girls, pearls, etc. but I hear they’ve gotten more of a party rep recently

By: Connie
by: KaanbddnAug 10, 2021 2:02:20 AM

kappa-hard partiers, rich parents, hot athletes
Pi phi- hard party, hot athletes, a little bit more more pretentious than kappa tho (disclaimer: prob must be white or white passing to get in)
Theta- rich girls, has more of the good girl rep

By: Kaanbddn
by: PleaseAug 10, 2021 8:43:39 AM

Stop conflating athlete with hot. Plenty of athletes in these strats that are plain. It’s about status not just looks.

By: Please
by: lmaoAug 11, 2021 4:52:37 PM

no literally no hate to any of the girls particularly in theta but they’re average… especially the athletes in springs pc

By: lmao
by: KrisFeb 6, 2022 11:46:31 PM

Kappa and theta. Top 2

By: Kris
#3  by: Connie   

When is rush

By: Connie
#4  by: mmm   

i’ll say it again kappa and pi phi get all the “relevant” athletes (soccer…lax) theta gets the athletes whose sports almost got cut (synchro)

By: mmm
by: ThatAug 13, 2021 3:10:07 PM

Yes relevant is a better description than hot

By: That
by: NahFeb 6, 2022 11:43:17 PM

Piphi got a handful of rowers and 1 wp player. That’s it. They used to be more in demand but then they got too stuck up and tried to cut all the girls they thought weren’t prestigious enough and this strategy has backfired. All they got were girls they had cut earlier and who didn’t get another bid.

By: Nah
#5  by: Hahha   

I would include theta but yes these r the top three I would say they r all equal in social status…maybe slight preference 1) kappa 2) pi phi 3) theta but 2 years prior it has been theta on top and years before that pi phi on top. It changes all the time. What doesn’t change is top three sororities!

By: Hahha
#6  by: What   

What r considered the “relevant “ sports

By: What
by: JajajAug 24, 2021 11:28:57 PM

It’s sports who win and then team sports and then everyone else?
(I.e. volleyball, soccer, wasterpolo, tennis, golf) (gain status bc they r well respected
Big team sports just have mass people
(Lax, fhockey, etc.)
The rest tend to be sports that are sort of elitist and not typically well known
These r my thoughts at least I could be wrong but this is what ir seems

By: Jajaj
by: HeidiAug 25, 2021 9:11:53 AM

Except synchro won National championship and is a team sport but gets no respect. I guess it would fall under elitist maybe.

By: Heidi
by: HeidiAug 25, 2021 9:13:17 AM

Golf is not really team sport and is def elitist so idk how relevant is defined I guess. Just what pp think is cool I guess

By: Heidi
by: Sports Feb 7, 2022 7:02:47 AM

Certain sports are cool and you don’t have to be hot or rich - fh, soccer, lax for example

Then there are sports that won’t get you in but will give you a better chance than a similar NARP. This would be stuff like rowing and water polo.

Then there are sports that don’t really help but it might seem like it Bc they attract rich well groomed girls who are super fit so considered hot.

By: Sports
#7  by: Fran   

Fh is a small team. Maybe 10 players. I think it’s more just that they are considered hot and are wealthy white girls

By: Fran

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.