facebook

new frat ranking 2018 (?)

by: anonymous

Not really sure if anything has drastically changed this year other than Sig Chi and SAE but from what the general consensus is this is what frat rush results look like this year:

KA
KSIG

TDX (wouldn’t consider them super top tier but they definitely have a strong pledge class this year that puts them higher than Sig Nu even though they had to give a lot of snap bids)

Sig Nu
Phi Psi
Sig Ep (definitely the bottom of these three but I’d still group Sig Ep with the other two because they have a house and surprisingly a really good pledge class)

DTD
SAE (had 3 open events this year, seemed desperate for those who got dropped from KA/KSig etc)
Sig Chi (do they even count lol)

AEPi
DKE

Posted By: anonymous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: anonymous   

Is it true that TDX had to give a bunch of snap bids because SigNu stole most of the cross-bids between TDX and SigNu? Wouldn't that put SigNu/TDX in same tier?

By: anonymous
by: AnonApr 22, 2018 12:49:54 AM

I think that tdx should be grouped with snu, phi psi and sig ep — I do think that they have a stronger pledge class then all of these but they aren’t that much higher that it distinguishes them from the group and I wouldn’t group them with ksig or ka

By: Anon
#2  by: hey   

I'd say phi psi and sig nu are equal this year (unpopular opinion: phi psi slightly edged out sig nu this year), but other than that just put tdx in same group as snu/phi psi/sigep and everything else is good

By: hey
by: What?Apr 24, 2018 3:56:48 PM

Nice try phi psi

By: What?
#3  by: Anon   

I'd put it like this:

KA (Boring)
KSig (Don't know who a lot of these guys are but seem attractive?)
TDX (Some really cool guys)

Phi Psi (A couple great guys)
Sig Nu
SigEp

DTD
SAE
Sig Chi
AEPi
DKE

By: Anon
#4  by: anon   

The ranking for overall character/classiness for this year's pledge classes (not necessarily in the order of "top" houses) I would say are:

1. Phi Psi (hands down)
2. SigEp
3. TDX
4. SNu (maybe it's just this year's pledge class but I get douchey vibes from Snu)
5. Ksig/KA

other frats idc lol, I hear DTD has a mix of nice guys and douches, SAE douchey, can't comment on AEPi or DKE bc I don't have experience with anyone from their pledge classes this year but I hear in general they are awkward and sort of creepy, I really don't know though

By: anon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.