facebook

will delta zeta ever come back?

by: curious

I for one have read a lot about what happened seven years ago. I think Delta Zeta got a bad rap in the whole thing. Will they ever come back?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Alumna   

Will Alpha Gam ever return? How about Tri Delt?

By: Alumna
#2  by: DZ-Alumni (IU)   

Delta Zeta National would like to recolonize at Depauw. My niece was a recent alum when the "falling out" happened at Depauw (she still had friends in the DZ house at the time).. I am an DZ alum from Indiana U and can tell you the whole incident was due to a CRAZY National President that was in office at Delta Zeta at the time. (We got rid of her )!!!! I think its just a matter of time (and money) before DZ returns to Depauw...

By: DZ-Alumni (IU)
by: ?Oct 17, 2016 9:11:59 PM

What happened to DZ?

By: ?
#3  by: Me   

Didn't the university specifically say they didn't want to deal with Delta Zeta ever again?

By: Me
#4  by: DZ   

Do they even still own their house? I thought I read that the house corporation sold it, in which case they've given up on trying to come back anytime soon.

By: DZ
#5  by: common   

DePauw has an entrenched reputation concerning lower tier sororitys. Even if DZ wanted to come back and had first dibs to do so groups already here would not allow that to happen. These groups have
not shed any tears due to other groups leaving over the past 20-30 years, either.

By: common
#6  by: DPU   

DZ will not come back anytime soon as there is no space in the Panhellenic system for another chapter. As long as we still have chapters that don't reach quota on bid day, there will not be another chapter (regardless of which sorority it is) introduced at DePauw.

By: DPU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.