facebook

Sorority Rankings

by: depauw'24

I am about to be a freshman at DePauw and I want to rush. Can someone tell me about the rankings and what each house is like?

Posted By: depauw'24
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GoDPU   

Kinda cliché answer I know, but I can tell you from my experience last year that it’s SO much better to go into recruitment with an open mind. Take it from someone who usually lives for researching stuff like this ahead of time: some of the ratings on here can negatively impact the way you view an organization even before you step on campus, which isn’t entirely fair. All the sororities at DePauw are great, and everyone will naturally have a different opinion about each one. When you visit the houses, take in the convos, feel out the “vibe,” and go with your gut. Don’t stress! <3

By: GoDPU
#2  by: XO   

top: Pi phi, A phi
Mid: Theta
Bottom mid: kappa
bottom: axo, dg

By: XO
by: nopeNov 5, 2020 12:06:26 AM

this is so inaccurate it’s laughable

By: nope
by: INMay 26, 2021 6:10:18 AM

One thing you SHOULD KNOW...Alpha Phi nationwide is desperate to be viewed as #1 on every campus, so they recruit mainly on LOOKS—never mind grades, activities, reputation—anything of substance.

Be warned!

By: IN
by: Junior vibesMay 26, 2021 12:49:32 PM

Uhhhhh this is super inaccurate after the past 2 years of recruitment. Maybe 5 years ago but now It’s probably closer to
Top: pi phi/axo/aphi
Mid: Theta/kappa
Bottom: dg
axo and pi phi are usually mid to top depending on the year but they actually got really incredible, incredible girls this year so I’d bump them up, both super popular with frats too. They’re very different vibes from eachother but are both great. Aphi is self explanatory. Theta got great girls too but it’s not as a cohesive class and doesn’t really mesh with the older years, not as close with the frats anymore either. Lots of nice girls though. DG is great and I could see them moving up since they’re a top house nationally. kappa has also been on the move. In the past few years I’d say they went from bottom to a solid mid to top and have so much potential to keep growing, especially with the seniors being so strong.

By: Junior vibes
by: Pauw Aug 4, 2021 2:48:36 AM

Pi Phi definitely leads the group based on ALL the factors of being in a top tier sorority. They have the top-tier status Nationally and have alway been strong here. Alpha Phi is gaining momentum across the country as a ‘top-tier’ sorority but they rank it on appearance only. Not the best in show. Theta is fun, quirky in a way, smart. AXO is AXO.. DG is coming up and they are rising. Krappa is a dog house, and I’m talking junk yard dogs, the kind that bite! …mean, hazers, sloppy drunks, nouveau riche, but still SOME nice girls. Had both types in classes. Too bad some fools still fall for their PR. They think that they’re always the best, but the veneer and faux image is transparent. hate their sisters almost as much as they hate Pi Phi and Alpha Phi, actually anyone else who is better.

By: Pauw
by: YepApr 18, 2022 4:08:28 AM

Bump Krappa has gone down as fast as they do on spring break

By: Yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.