facebook

2020 sorority rankings: updated

by: depauw hoe bag

So recruitment just ended, how have the rankings changed?

Posted By: depauw hoe bag
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: dpustud   

Pi Phi did well and it looks like axo did too. Other houses have a weird combo of people. Interesting. Pi Phi and AXO on the rise???????

By: dpustud
by: anonymousJan 29, 2020 11:37:59 PM

pi phi took a way smaller class than anyone expected what are you talking about

By: anonymous
by: depauwtyJan 29, 2020 11:39:02 PM

Maybe pi phi took a smaller class but they know who they want, alpha chi's was the biggest this year but it was a lot of big personalities which will be good for them

By: depauwty
by: YupApr 21, 2020 10:10:33 PM

Axo is not on the rise. Theta and piphi got the best PCs and a phi was also good

By: Yup
#2  by: 2023 ;)   

Pi phi and alpha chi had a lot of overlap which was new, a lot of girls who usually go theta went kappa so theyre now competing for the same girls, alpha phi was screwed over.

Rankings as of now:
Top: pi phi, aphi, axo
Mid: kappa, theta
Bottom: DG

By: 2023 ;)
by: housebbyJan 29, 2020 11:41:06 PM

theta took a lot of girls that were gonna go alpha phi so phi might be dropping. axo took a lot of hot, party girls so their academics might be dropping soon so theta could surpass them there

By: housebby
by: :)))Apr 21, 2020 10:08:50 PM

Axo and a phi are not top I’m sorry. Axo did not get as good pc as the others and neither did kappa. Theta also took a lot of good girls so they’re definitely above axo.

By: :)))
by: lolAug 13, 2021 5:50:42 PM

its theta, pi phi and aphi on top and kappa axo and dg on bottom. I know you're not trying to say that axo is a top house when y'all cant even get invited to anything lmao

By: lol
#3  by: anonymous   

sig chi on the rise in terms of frats. heard they stole a few guys from delt and ATO

for sororities, nothing much has changed. aphi, axo, theta all good. kappa took a lot this year and pi phi didn’t which I guess is surprising

by: anonymousJan 29, 2020 11:40:29 PM

adding: theta did well despite the shi_ show that went down last year so good for them

by: 2344Jan 29, 2020 11:42:47 PM

I would say beta is on the rise.

Sororities....theta did well, so did kappa and axo. Not sure u are right about aphi

By: 2344
by: Fake newsOct 14, 2020 12:40:01 PM

Begrudgingly, but being a Panhellenic sorority member sticking together, Pi Phi did very well again, so did Theta. Krappa don’t promote yourself while tearing down others.

By: Fake news
by: ?Aug 4, 2021 2:58:17 AM

Pi Phi swept a great pc. They got who they wanted and you knew if they didn’t want you. Theta got good girls. AXO mixed, Kkg took good and gruesome. PNMs are wise to Aphi press. House totals limited numbers I heard from the more popular house. Panhel made a decision to distribute girls by quotas that were off.

By: ?
#4  by: Hayley   

Pi Phi definitely got the best pledge class

By: Hayley
by: INMar 23, 2020 6:46:28 PM

THANK YOU, Pi Phi!

By: IN
by: SorryApr 21, 2020 10:19:14 PM

Lol you wish

By: Sorry
#5  by: 2020   

If you feel the need to try to improve your reputation by DISCUSSING ON A GREEK RANK discussion board that just shows how low yall actually are lmao y’all are really capping about piphi, a phi, and axo... axo got a big pledge class but I wouldn’t say it was good lol... piphi also got weird mean girls who are absurdly self centered... and a phi is just a phi nothing special

By: 2020
by: dpu22May 2, 2020 2:15:28 PM

lmao you're literally on here talking bad about other houses to boost yours too im?? Aphi has intelligent and wonderful girls, Axo actually got amazing girls who were mostly between there and aphi or theta and if they were in any other house besides axo you wouldn't think they weren't good its literally just the house stereotype yall associate them with, Pi phis are actually the most down to earth out there and get along better with other srats and frats than anyone.

By: dpu22
by: HiMay 11, 2020 3:55:00 PM

Thanks, Theta!

By: Hi
#6  by: Omg    

I’m this order
Top: Theta, piphi
Middle: aphi, axo, kappa
Bottom: dg

By: Omg
by: '23May 2, 2020 2:18:22 PM

I don't understand why we keep saying theta is top when we know it doesn't have a good rep on campus? It was literally a second choice house this year. We need to stop pretending that just because a house used to be top it still is.

By: '23
#7  by: :)   

A chi o: Such smart, sweet, and fun ladies!
Theta: beautiful girls who love parties!
Kappa: Has such an awesome philanthropy!
Pi Phi: Very down to earth and fun!
DG: Smart and kind!
Alpha Phi: Involved, caring, and cool!

I’ve seen so much negativity on this page, but every house is sooo special in their own way:) Depauw has amazing greek life.

By: :)
#8  by: TLAM   

I'm gonna out on a limb here and say that each house is great. Just depends on what you're looking for.
axo: smart, fun, good personalities
aphi: smart, fun, sporty
dg: smart, fun, involved on campus
theta: ambitious, blonde (lol), rich, smart
kappa: independent, caring, smart
pi phi: determined, fun, independent.

By: TLAM
#9  by: yoooo   

this year was weird... dg only got a few, axo and kappa got a mix of girls, a phi got some good ones but also a mix, and pi phi and theta got some basic girls and turned their houses into cults.. all they ever say or wear or post is their letters like its their whole identity. but thats cool be proud i guess.
dg: sweet, smart, and welcoming
axo: smart, nice, and laid back
kappa: big mix of girls, sporty and chill
theta: a lil stuck up but pretty nice and fun
a phi: genuine, wifey type, cool
pi phi: at every party and fun but think they're all that

By: yoooo
by: yooooJul 8, 2020 3:21:48 AM

Alpha Chi Omega- competitive, smart women
Alpha Phi- athletic, involved, pretty, great personality
Delta Gamma- slightly awkward, but very sweet girls
Kappa Kappa Gamma- Unique and awesome girls
Pi Beta Phi- partiers but lots of fun. very outgoing but all about making sure you know they're a pi phi.
Kappa Alpha Theta- rich, beautiful, snobby, uppity

By: yoooo
#10  by: Depauw   

Top: Pi Phi, A Phi
Middle: Theta, AXO
Bottom: Kappa, DG

By: Depauw

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.