facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by:    

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

There are other sororites at Stout too. phi theta chi is a local sorority and Gamma Sigma Sigma is a national service sorority.

By: abragma
#2by:    

DZs are a bunch of nobodys. Half of them join and then quit right away. Alpha Phi's are boring. Sigmas are the most fun. Our fraternity definitely had the best time with them this year! Yes, they have the highest GPAs out of the sororities, but damn do they know how to have a good time.

By: ryank
#3by:    

to comment number 6- if Alpha Phis are boring why were they voted best to social with? We obviously didn't get that by being boring! I would say in all honesty that it goes Alpha Phi, Delta Zeta, then Sigmas. I only know 2 sigmas and I am one of the most social phi when it comes to other greek orginizations I am friends with tons of DZs and a lot of the frat guys if I don't know you, your obviously not that great of a time.

By: phibear

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

It goes 1. alpha phi 2. Delta zeta
3. Tri sig. The last 2 are interchangable. I'm in a frat and it's obvious which is the better sorority.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.