facebook

New Sorority coming

by: Newbie

Your thoughts. Who would you like to be on campus?

Posted By: Newbie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: work on it   

The sororities are valid. I think that they all need to work on stuff. yeah, even the ones that are super overhyped need so much work done. you can’t start another project until you’ve at least managed the other ones.

By: work on it
by: Gretchen Jan 12, 2022 10:37:36 PM

Yeah at first it seems like they don’t have as many different sororities like other campuses do. Trust me, I was around lots of greek life before. I transferred from UDel and was shocked to see such a difference. I checked the ratings on each and everyone and it’s so mean. There’s people here always putting another down. I really wanted to rush because this is my first in person semester since i’ve transferred here and seeing this has really discouraged me. My roommates have told me to take this site lightly but like SOMEONE goes on here AND ITS REAL PEOPLE WHO WRITE THESE. Why do i want a random girl to always come at my looks, personality and other things, when they barely know me? It’s sad. I always really wanted a sorority to be part of my college experience but y’all don’t pass the vibe check.

By: Gretchen
#2  by: weird    

After the spring semester coming up, I will finish my junior year. I’ve loved my sisters since the day I met them as a pnm. I actually have the sweetest and truest friends from EACH of the other Panhel sororities. I’ve never seen such foul play, but clearly someone is obsessed with coming on this site and hiding behind a screen to say mean and immature things. To the student who transferred: I recommend greek life here! I’m sad to see what it may look like on this page, but in real life, you’ll meet the truest people. It’s weird to me that so many come on here to spread hate.

By: weird
#3  by: Johnny   

Whatever sorority does come to SJU should replace Dphi for being the biggest losers and the worst self rankers. Their President making a statement as if this is the Torch is so laughable. No ladies we aren’t laughing with you we are laughing AT you.

By: Johnny
by: HUHJan 19, 2022 2:56:58 PM

Idk what y’all’s obsession is with tearing down that sorority but it’s the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen. Y’all make it your BUSINESS to get behind your screens and bully people you’ve probably never spoken to just to feel better about your pathetic life. Not everyone is going to like every sorority/person in that sorority and that’s ok but you people are straight up miserable and will stoop so low to bring others down with you. The fact that you felt the need to type up this nonsense and press send already shows that the loser is YOU. To anyone who wants to rush this semester and in the future just know that this website is not informative. It’s filled with a bunch of cowards who need to get a life.

By: HUH
by: OkayJan 20, 2022 11:18:00 AM

This message might’ve been rude but the point they are making is so true. Why is a President making self ranks if anonymous messages dont matter to her? It just seems really desperate of her and makes dphi look pathetic. Everyone knew for a while that dphi self ranked but now you arent even doing it secretly……

By: Okay
by: honey Jan 20, 2022 5:02:00 PM

yea we can all agree that self ranks are annoying af. but the point flew over your head. she was making a statement to clear her name??? like the point was not to self rank but to address the hate she was getting and the hard work she claimed to put into it. there isn’t an option to just make a comment under a sorority without ranking it so it’s not ideal but that’s maybe why she did it. and the anonymous messages probably did matter to her as it would to anyone else receiving hate online.

By: honey
#4  by: Wild   

@honey. Nah my point wasn’t at the president or defending her choices lmfao. Idgaf about that and if my president came on here and did that…i’d be so embarrassed for my org.

what i’m saying is there’s literally an earlier message in this thread calling everyone in that sorority a loser. I don’t fw the prez but i do fw some people (although only a very small amount and select few) from her sorority. I think it’s kinda dragging it to hate the entire slew of them when we all know none of us are entirely perfect lmfao. Like everyone calls my org a bunch of “$tupid $luts” (an old rank I saw) but it’s not like i’m out here representing that when i wear my letters tf lol

By: Wild
by: honeyJan 20, 2022 7:58:51 PM

@wild i wasnt addressing your comment at all actually. I was answering the one above yours lmaoo

By: honey
by: wildJan 20, 2022 8:34:00 PM

@honey. oh oof lmao sorry my bad 😂😂

By: wild
#5  by: lesson learned   

This whole thing just goes to show that who gets voted into running positions DOES IMPACT an organization SIGNIFICANTLY and DRASTICALLY. This org had really once chance to change things forward and then somehow walked 12 steps back. it’s actually a shame. I feel empathy for any of the actual “good quality” members they have/had

By: lesson learned
#6  by: damn   

i went on this post excited to read about a new org coming just to see more posts badmouthing the ones that already exist. this campus needs to get it together before they drag a new sorority into the drama

By: damn
by: this Jan 26, 2022 10:56:13 PM

exactly. SOME of these org members are so immature that even if they brought in a brand new sorority, THEY WOULD FIND A WAY to already have problems with them 😂😂🤣🤣 it’s sad at this point.

By: this
#7  by: hmmm   

what about like Alpha sigma Tau or something like sigma Kappa?

By: hmmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.