facebook

end of semester fraternity ranks?

by: Ofthe10

What is the ranking for the end of the semester?

Posted By: Ofthe10
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek lol    

1) sig chi and pike( ik pike is on suspension but they'll be back early next semester and we all know they'll be right back on top
2)sig ep and sig nu
3)lambda chi and phi delt
4)sig tau and delta chi
5) tke and theta xi

By: Greek lol
by: NahDec 17, 2018 10:06:09 AM

Mostly accurate... would switch some with lamda chi, sig tau, delta chi, and Phi Delt though.

By: Nah
by: wheres my juulDec 18, 2018 12:54:17 AM

sig ep should be on the same tier as sig chi and pike but otherwise it's accurate

By: wheres my juul
#2  by: Sig Chi?   

Sig Ep is above Sig Chi. Crazy to think they missed the opportunity to be top house with Pike on suspension. Sig Nu is in front of them in IMs with a much bigger pledge class also & is super close to AXD.

By: Sig Chi?
#3  by: NonGreekGirlie   

From a GDI female I would probably say for sororities this semester
Top: ADPi (Cute girls in new pledge class all pretty similar like usual), Delta (Sort of a different new pledge class but all girls are super fun and cute) , A phi (They got a super good pledge class that brought them up sorry it’s true)
Middle: Alpha Xi (Don’t do much on campus sort of irrelevant now), AXO,
Bottom: Gphi, Sigma ... Sorry ladies

For fraternities I think it would be
Top: Sigma Chi (Don’t really do anything on campus but still up there new pledge class is kinda weird ), Sigep (Their new rush class they got is super cute boys who are all pretty nice), Pike (kicked off I think but still up there do to hot boys)
Middle: Signu, Lambdachi, Deltachi (They did good for coming back this semester)
Bottom: Sigtau, Phidelt, ThetaXi, TKE

By: NonGreekGirlie
by: LolllllJan 2, 2019 5:16:46 AM

The only thing wrong with this is that aphi is nowhere near on a come up. There’s a couple of pretty girls but that doesn’t make the sorority that good. They got dead last in homecoming and continuously don’t try in campus events. AND delta isn’t doing too hot this year. Other than that, this is okay

By: Lolllll
#4  by: mostly accurate   

This has already been pointed out, but A Phi isn't top tier. I'd personally put them at middle tier. They're nice girls but they just don't try that hard. And the fraternity one is mostly accurate, but I don't think Delta Chi's middle tier yet. Sig Tau and Phi Delt should be higher than them.

By: mostly accurate
by: YessirJan 7, 2019 10:41:24 AM

Phi Delt blows Sig Tau and D Chi out of the water. I would say they’re even higher than Sig Nu

By: Yessir

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.