facebook

sorority

by: Ro

I want to join Alpha Gamma Delta. but I just don't know how. Any help? Also, I'm entering as a freshman 2018!

Posted By: Ro
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hey   

Not to be rude, but this is the absolute worst mindset to be in when coming through recruitment. In recruitment, you don't just pick one and join. A lot of people will say that its 50% the sorority picking you, and 50% you picking them, but it's more like 51% them and 49% you; if they don't want you back, you're not going back to them. This is why it's so important to be open minded when coming through recruitment, because if you're already in the mindset of joining one house and they dont invite you back, you'll be devastated. Also, if you end up joining one house just based on your opinion of them BEFORE meeting them,you'll be miserable. Just go through with an open mind and be as excited when meeting EVERY chapter

By: hey
#2  by: AGD alum    

I agree with what #1 post said. Im an alpha gam alum and I love my sisters and the sorority, but you really should keep an open mind when going through rush. all 3 sororities have amazing girls and you should make an effort to get to know all of them before you decide.

By: AGD alum

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.