facebook

new sorority rankings?

by: Committed

I'm going to SFSU starting Fall 2016 and want to rush. And I was wondering what's the true rankings of the school's sorority? It seems a lot of the rankings of the sorority at the school is self ranked which isn't too helpful.

Posted By: Committed
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Not bias    

I'd say A Phi is probably "top house" but I think every sorority has a different group of girls to offer each unique and different from one in another. You really have to find what fits you best. The biggest ones are Aphi, AGD, and Phi Sig those are the nationals and then there are smaller locals like DKS and I think Beta Phi and Like LCM

By: Not bias
by: lolJun 9, 2016 6:38:32 PM

Lmao a phi is not top house. Don't flatter yourselves. AGD is, and honestly I'd say phi sig is definitely getting a lot better. A phi has just gone down hill over the years

By: lol
by: alumniJul 7, 2016 5:30:06 PM

A phi likes to think an act like they're top house, but they have gone way downhill. AGD is top house especially with their big events like Lip Sync and Phi Sig has gotten really great.

By: alumni
#2  by: Welcome!   

Speaking as someone who isn't affiliated with a sorority but has lived with someone from every NPC, I'm gonna go ahead and say AGD is the top house. AGD girls are really involved and have the best reputation. Consistently have the best GPAs, really tight sisterhood, fun events. The boys literally fight to go to their formal in Spring, lol. APhi used to be top a while ago, but they've gotten so catty and their sisterhood has suffered for it. They put on a great show during recruitment (or so I'm told) but it's not to be trusted. Pretty girls, but really just very mean, and they have a terrible time actually keeping members because everyone drops after a year or less. Phi Sig used to be everyone's last choice, but honestly they've done a great job improving themselves and I'd say they're a great fit for girls who aren't "That Sorority Type"- definitely unconventional, but really sweet girls. Fun and genuine!

The best advice I can give you is to talk to them outside of recruitment, like just if you see them around campus or something. Especially if you see them in class. That's when the girls are most "themselves"- everyone puts out the best version of themselves during recruitment, but if you really want to know who they are, talk to them during class before recruitment starts!

By: Welcome!
by: THISJul 11, 2016 6:16:46 AM

^^^^^^^The realest ranking on here tbh

By: THIS
by: WowzersSep 6, 2016 7:13:39 PM

This should be a public-service-annoucement for all freshmen/transfer girls!

By: Wowzers
#3  by: Hey   

Are these still true??? I'm so nervous for tomorrow!

By: Hey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.