Posted By: woot
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Uk   

Theta and ADPI dropping
Tri delt and chi o up top

By: Uk
by: LowSep 8, 2022 3:58:18 PM

Nice try! Theta and adpi got great girls again. Chi o and Tri Delt had successful recruitments, but not like theta and adpi. I would say this recruitment definitely helped chi o because they were quickly moving down.
Adpi
Theta
Tri Delt
Chi o
Solid top 4

By: Low
by: Ayo Sep 9, 2022 10:16:32 PM

The newest campus sororities (AXO, Gphi) continue to rise each year. They’re doing very good for themselves and beginning to gather more top girls each year.

By: Ayo
#2  by: Blast    

From the top:
Chi o and ADPi seems to be going down. The rest are the same. Theta had a flawless year.
From the Middle:
KD, DG, and AXO are doing very well. The rest remain the same not a bad thing though. Starting to look like the middle across the board is doing very well, hard to say if their is even a bottom middle tier anymore.
From the bottom:
Pretty much the same but Phi Mu did a great job this year.

By: Blast
by: BbnSep 12, 2022 3:37:33 PM

Hello theta!😂

By: Bbn
#3  by: TimesAChangin’   

Most changes have happened since PC20 both up and down but PC21 and 22 followed the course.
Theta
Tri Delt
ADII
AXO
ChiO
Phi Mu
PhiPi
Kappa Delta
Alpha Phi
Delta Gamma
Delta Zeta
AGD
Gamma Phi
Kappa

By: TimesAChangin’
by: OmgSep 15, 2022 10:14:29 PM

What is with tridelt on this site lately…..

By: Omg
by: BbnSep 16, 2022 12:12:55 AM

I guess Tri Delt is hoping that if they say they are a top two chapter people will start believing them. Everyone knows theta/adpi are top then comes Tri Delt/Chio

By: Bbn
#4  by: Reality    

Rushed this fall. I loved Adpi very much. Not so much Theta. Adpi is still Top . I got dropped by both houses .

By: Reality
#5  by: Uk   

Theta got all the girls other sororities cut bc of bad reps. ADPI got really good PC. Tri delt chi o pi phi on the rise

By: Uk
#6  by: K-dog   

If a bid was rejected because it was a horrible fit, any recourse? Or just have to wait.

By: K-dog

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.