facebook

Samford university rush

by: ?

PNMs.... how are y’all feeling about the houses after day one?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PNM   

All I saw on GreekRank before Rush, was that ADPI was normally at the top of the list. I will say that I am VERY confident, captain of my cheerleading squad, President of the Senior Class, etc., & yet, this was the only house that felt like they were judging you & unwelcome. The active rushing me acted like she wasn’t even interested. What a letdown. I’m sure they are nice girls, but I did expect more from them. It honestly felt like an interview to be a “Southern Housewife”. They are beautiful, well-put together girls, and I’m sure the home for many PNM’s. I just expected more. :( PS Just because this was not my favorite house, I loved the rest!

By: PNM
#2  by: pnm   

ADPI: felt kind of judged & like I was being watched the entire time. They’re pretty girls but their personality isn’t for me.
AOPI: really genuine girls. Felt like they cared about me as a person rather than surface level things.
CHI O: super cool people to get to know. They were fun to talk to.
TRI DELTA: the convo felt one sided & their snapping creeped me out a bit. I like their philanthropy but the girl I talked to said they only do one event for it.
PHI MU: super sweet girls. I enjoyed the convo with them. Seemed like they were truly interested in becoming a friend.
ZETA: felt very uncomfortable here. Pretty girls but the conversation seemed fake and rehearsed and they didn’t seem interesting in talking to me.

By: pnm
by: PNM Sep 17, 2021 11:14:53 PM

Hey!!
I am the girl who posted first. After I posted, I realized I should have given a review of all the chapters, did feel bad that it looked like I was being negative to just ADPI. That was just my perception & I would say your assessment is pretty “spot-on”. At the end of the day, they are all amazing chapters that offer something unique. I hope you are happy with the way your Rush experience is turning out. I sure am!! Best wishes for a wonderful Bid Day!!

By: PNM
#3  by: Anonymous    

Adpi/tridelta/zeta/phimu/aoii

By: Anonymous
#4  by: Anonymous    

Adpi/tridelta/zeta/phimu/chi omega/aoii

#5  by: Anonymous    

Samford sororities are all very similar but adpi and tridelta are considered top tier. Zeta and Phi Mu are mid. And Chi Omega and Aoii are behind.

by: Doc Sep 21, 2021 3:26:10 AM

Not even close to true

By: Doc
by: ??Sep 22, 2021 4:07:54 PM

Do you even go to Samford? Tri Delta is not top tier in any way. Top tier houses are girls who think they’re better than anyone, mid tiers wish they could be them, & bottom tiers just don’t care what others think.

By: ??
by: butthurtSep 22, 2021 8:26:41 PM

^sounds like someone got dropped from tri delta :/

By: butthurt

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.