facebook

There’s no new sorority coming to campus

by: psa

Quick little PSA: Samford is not adding a new sorority to campus this year. Until every sorority is able to meet quota during recruitment there’s not going to be any additions, mostly since we just got Tri Delta. (:

Posted By: psa
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

Who said they were adding a new sorority?

By: ?
by: !Sep 8, 2020 9:51:05 PM

Literally nobody but people have been talking on here saying they’re bringing pi phi so I think this person wanted to clear it up. Bc I’ve also overheard pnms talking about it and it’s not true

By: !
#2  by: HuH?   

Samford sororities are the size of schools that have 25K-30K undergrad. Quotas are based on how many girls are going through and how many current members there are. They need 1-2 more houses. Pledge classes should not be 75-80 for a school with under 5K undergrad. If Samford insists on increasing enrollment each year, they need to have more houses. All but 2 made quota and needed snap bids this year and it was because of arrogant cuts not interest of pnm's.

By: HuH?
by: .Sep 17, 2020 2:06:29 PM

Which two made quota?

By: .
by: ?Sep 18, 2020 2:00:14 AM

There’s literally no room on campus to add another house tho. And my friend works with Panhellenic and said adding a new sorority isn’t even being talked about nor is a priority.

By: ?
#3  by: 4   

This says four made quota not 2.

By: 4

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.