facebook

2020 Recruitment

by: PNM 2020

Has Samford made decisions about how recruitment will look this year? I worry that virtual will make it hard for me to really see what group I fit in with and for the members to get to know us.

Posted By: PNM 2020
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: greek   

yes they have! you can check out the samford greek or samford Panhellenic page. if it’s not still up here’s a little run down:
philanthropy: virtual
sisterhood: virtual
preference: in person; likely outside
make sure to look at each sorority’s instagram and tap on the girls tagged in pictures to get a good look at what other girls are like outside of the ones you talk to during recruitment. using the ranks on here can be useful, but keep an open mind bc some can be biased or self ranked. for the first few weeks of school many sorority girls will being wearing sorority shirts so you’ll be able to see us on campus and see how we interact w others on campus outside of recruitment. if you find a girl via a sorority’s instagram you can always reach out to them, the worst they could say is they aren’t allowed to talk about it. i hope this helps! you’ll do amazing during recruitment and you’ll end up where you belong. it’s very stressful, mostly with all the changes but the sisters on the other side are doing all we can to make your recruitment experience as normal and stress free as possible!!

By: greek
by: greekAug 5, 2020 10:04:56 PM

i forgot to mention the outfits that panhellenic suggests for each night:
philanthropy: you will be given a shirt
sisterhood: cute top, encouraging bright, solid colors, no strapless
preference: sundress with sandals or flats since it’s planned it be outside

By: greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.