facebook

su greek life is a joke

by: RUDE

I visited over this past weekend and all I can say is, the disrespect I felt from a certain sorority was evident. they were unwelcoming and rude, and think they are hot stuff cause they rep greek letters. NEWS FLASH : you don't even have housing. Your chapters are puny, and each sorority is very comparable to other in that ITS NOT HARD TO GET A BID FROM ANYONE. So might want to change your attitudes, and be a little nicer. Maybe you'll gain a better rep for greek life at your school.

Posted By: RUDE
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Dude   

The sororities all have code to 150 girls in each organization? They aren't puny and they do turn a lot of girls down.

By: Dude
by: RtNov 17, 2018 11:27:52 PM

Only 150? Try chapters with 400. This is puny

By: Rt
#2  by: Kai   

U shouldn't judge an entire schools Greek life based on one sorority. Your opinion is irrelevant.

By: Kai
#3  by: Ternain   

I'm guessing this person met one, possibly two people, who gave them a hard time. And then used a gigantic brush to paint that opinion over all 900 members of Salisbury Greek Life. I don't condone whatever happened to you over the weekend, but don't be that ignorant.

By: Ternain
#4  by: Elkton   

It's not hard to get a bid at Salisbury. The process is regulated so that every sorority gets the exact same number. But it is very hard to get into the good ones.

As far as your experience is concerned, these stories always come down to one unsavory interaction with one sorority girl where neither party is innocent. But for some reason you're on the internet painting a broad stroke over several hundred women who you've never even met.

Thanks for coming.

By: Elkton
#5  by: really?   

why pick your school based on greek life

By: really?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.