facebook

chi delta

by: Anonymous

why isn't Chi Delta on here? theyre panhellenic and the only one in the country. they used to compete with Alpha Phi and are rad girls.

Posted By: Anonymous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pikedude   

Hah, Jokes...

By: Pikedude
#2  by: lol   

Chi Delta has around 30 members, while the rest have 100+. Never have they once competed with any of the top sororities. Also a huge downfall is that they can only be found at Sac State. Less Networking and less sisters.

By: lol
by: alsoJul 2, 2014 4:32:42 PM

also they are not Panhellenic. They are an associate chapter of CSUS Panhellenic board. There are only 26 Panhellenic sororities in the Nation. They are not recognized nationally.

By: also
#3  by: pkp   

lmao I know your not serious

By: pkp
#4  by: Not A Joke   

The "downfall" of only having one chapter can also be seen as a positive thing. Because Chi Delta is smaller all the sisters has a higher impact on the shape of the sorority. Chi Delta is a living thing that moves and changes some with every pledge class, allowing it to grow and transform in ways some of the older and larger soroties can not. In my opion it offers the chance of a more personal and engaging environment, also it's slightly less intimidating. Chi Delta may be smaller, but it's not a joke-it still has work to do and opportunities to grow. Chi Delta is an important part of CSUS's Greek Community and will continue to be for years to come.

By: Not A Joke
#5  by: Troll   

Chi Delta is irrelevant, there an overpriced club with no networking the Sonoma State ladies were smart, I question this chapter and anyone who joins intelligence Next!!!!

By: Troll
#6  by: welp   

Networking won't get you anywhere if you have poor grammar skills

By: welp
#7  by: greek   

That's like asking why xi phi club isn't on here. They're both irrelevant

By: greek
#8  by: Ghfty   

I was a member of chi delta and I had to leave after a semester. These girls are nothing but drama. They are really mean and the bond they claim to have isn't there.

By: Ghfty
#9  by: Chi Delta Alumna   

To hear young adults complain about drama makes me laugh because you will discover drama EVERYWHERE IN LIFE when you have a mix of personalities-just like your job, family, etc. Coming from a teacher-I see it & experience it regularly.This sorority is like the others except it's small like a family;we always come together. Chi Delta still participates in all the other Greek Philanthropies & activities. They're known on campus & until recently have been portrayed fairly positively in other organization's eyes. Last year we were recognized for the highest academics and in the past we have received various awards in the community (best sportsmanship, 2nd and 3rd in Greek Week, Outstanding Community Partners, etc). There are plenty of leadership opportunities in this house & the dues are MUCH cheaper since you get your money's worth-unlike many other organizations where their money goes to nationals.Ignore the belittling done by people who are insignificant and disrespectful-their true colors show in time & karma will always come back. Don't base your ideas on rumors-talk to the girls & look around. When you find the organization you feel at home with-join it! Chi Delta was that house for me: I have the best memories from the time I was there, I grew as an individual, I had a high GPA, and I found lifelong friends I still contact even though we're spread across the country.

By: Chi Delta Alumna
by: FunnyJun 2, 2016 7:23:45 PM

As a member of the greek community currently. I feel you just pulled that out of your ass. They couldn't even make a team for one philanthropy this year. They get blown out completely in everything. They looked like clowns during Greek Week. Sure put Chi Delta on here if it makes them feel better. They will be at the bottom where they belong. Irrelevant and a joke.

By: Funny

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.