facebook

zeta house update!!!!

by: RU

Update - I am hearing that Pike has Zeta in the bag. They are saying they signed the lease and I guess they are just waiting on some finishing details. This is weird to me because isn't Pike just an un-housed version of Zeta that does a little more on campus because they are actually recognized by Rutgers?? Whatever, I hope this isn't true though.

Honestly I think TKE would be a much better fit for the house. The Rutgers Community would also benefit from this because they are a lot of fun and have crazy parties already!

Posted By: RU
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Any1but   

I HOPE TKE gets it. They would throw the craziest parties and absolutely destroy this campus!

If pike gets it, it wouldn't be too bad, because then I'd be able to get all of my theraputics in one place without having to go house to house.

By: Any1but
#12  by: not sure   

not sure if i believe this. they're still doing open house tours between the 15th and 21st.

By: not sure
#13  by: realtalk   

TKE better get that house!!

By: realtalk
#14  by: CPC   

Sororities will dominate with the most Greek letter houses on campus. Let's fsce it guys, fraternities just can't handle a house. They have way too many issues.

By: CPC
by: CPCMar 9, 2014 7:05:59 PM

1855....WHERE DID THEY GROW YOU!!! OR WHAT ROCK DID YOU CRAWL OUT FROM UNDER!!! It's 2014, NOT 1855. Get with the times.

#15  by: Lol    

can tke please calm down damn...who are you again?

By: Lol
#16  by: ha   

If you can't go greek, go teek

By: ha
#17  by: Over   

Pikes signed the lease.

By: Over
by: HMar 11, 2014 3:05:02 PM

ARe you a pike?

By: H
#18  by: LIES   

no one signed the lease yet, but Phi Mu is close

By: LIES
#19  by: CPC   

THat is what I have been hearing that Phi Mu is in the running to sign the lease. I also heard that Pike & TKE may not be able to make the least payments. Both would have to guarrentee good good # of members living in the house to afford the rent, whereas Phi Mu has the #'s to do so and will be able to make payments.

#20  by: bro   

pikes got it in the bag man

By: bro
by: naMar 14, 2014 1:42:56 AM

Joke.

By: na

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.