facebook

Never ending depression.

by: .

It’s been so long. So long. My life has been nothing but a dried up leaf, burnt by the sun, blown by the wind. I’ve been trying to get better, trying to feel better, to no avail. I’ve tried to find a home, but to no avail. What do I do? I’ve done everything I can. All I need is some peace. All I need is some pleasure. All I need is some truth. Some brothers, some respect. I’ve given up. I have nothing left. All I ever wanted.

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: op   

Wow, I'm in disbelief right now. I spill my heart out on here looking for help, and a truly generous person gave me many words of inspiration. Now when I come to follow what he was saying I see that Greekrank has taken all of our discussion down. It is really amazing how something that was completely appropriate about greeklife and didn't involve politics at all was removed. This discussion meant so much to me. Greekrank and a lot of other platforms genuinely impede on our freedom of speech. It's also very interesting how they are keeping my original post up, yet they discarded all of the genuine and helpful comments. It's almost like they don't want people to be helped. It's so hypocritical of them when they do something like this and then keep posts talking about supporting certain political movements while removing those of differing or contrasting political movements. Quite displeased with greekrank right now.....

By: op
by: YoSep 27, 2020 5:04:13 PM

Bro get some help

By: Yo
by: actual opSep 27, 2020 5:16:40 PM

I’m the actual OP, I did NOT post that comment above from the guy claiming to be me. I got my advice, and I’m not concerned about anything else. I have NO political agenda. Do not listen to the guy above.

By: actual op
by: lalaSep 27, 2020 5:18:24 PM

I'm so sorry. Theres is counseling at student health and medicine that will help you to feel better. Never give up. Things always, always get better, and what seems so important now will seem trivial in a few years.

If you are in a really dark place go to a hospital near you. They will give you resources and help you through this. Talk to a friend or a family member. Don't suffer. It's 2020 and there is no reason to suffer this day and age.

By: lala
by: --Sep 27, 2020 5:24:55 PM

Damn split personality is real

By: --
by: lalaSep 27, 2020 5:30:07 PM

Wth is wrong with you??(guy who made the split personality comment) It doesnt matter what you think of this post. If someone sounds like they are hurting and comes here for help and to pour their heart out, you either help or stfu. You are an awful person. I feel bad for whatever frat you're in.

By: lala

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.