facebook

rushin as a transfer

by: huh

how hard is it to rush a frat as a sophomore transfer?

Posted By: huh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

It’s not hard to rush as a transfer. Be really sure about the guys before accepting a bid though- you wanna make sure they’re people you actually want to be around

By: Hi
#2  by: Bob   

Its easy to rush as a sophmore, however I am very concerned that about you transferring to w&m. I do not know you, but this school is absolute hell. Every single aspect of it sucks, William and Mary is where fun goes to die. I highly suggest that you stay at your current school or transfer somewhere else. If you come here you will regret it for the rest of your life. I really hope you make the right decision, save yourself while you still can. You don’t want to end up the rest of us poor souls sent to 4 year damnation at this institution.
Stay happy, healthy, and keep a smile on your face. Achieve this by not coming to w&m.

By: Bob
by: TransferMar 18, 2021 6:22:13 PM

I transferred here and it was the best decision I ever made, it depends on the individual’s preferences!

By: Transfer
#3  by: lol   

As a williamsburg local who goes to UVA and is in greek life, wm sucks. Williamsburg really has no social scene, academics are they’re strong suit but even then UVA and arguably some other schools outshine wm. But then again, it all comes down to personal preference, good luck

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.