facebook

greek life sucks

by: Proud GDI

Greek life here sucks. My cousins go to Bama and their greek life is real and better. There is no purpose in ranking the 5ish sororities we barely have at the school. Not like it is is 15 of them to even consider a tier.

Posted By: Proud GDI
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: SororityGirl18   

Well you can't compare WIU to huge state school that's known across the nation. Of course things are gonna be different

By: SororityGirl18
#2  by: LOL   

My cousin is from Schaumburg and thinking about this school. I actually do go to Bama, which is why I was randomly curious to look this place up on here. Made me laugh to read this random post! Honestly, very few large universities nationwide can compare to the HUGE Greek life at Bama, nicknamed "the Machine" for good reason; but who cares?! Finding an amazing sisterhood with whom you find lifelong friends is what matters regardless. A smaller group can have its own advantages and make great memories too. There is a reason why some people preger large schools, and some prefer smaller schools. It's all about finding the right fit. People who actually roll with the Crimson Tide are not trolling to bash other schools' Greek lives.

By: LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.