facebook

Questions about recruitment for older members

by: No

Hey, so I just was initiated into my sorority. And it’s fine, I guess I’m just looking back at recruitments I’m a little upset. Kappa delta and delta zeta were my first choices, and I had great conversations with all of the girls and I know it wasn’t one sided. My grades from high school are really good so I know it’s not that.

I’m just wondering why I didn’t get asked back to those two? Why did I have to choose to the ones I put as my bottom two. I am seriously wondering about this. What makes kappa delta and delta zeta choose their girls? What is their criteria? Next year, are girls going to think the same thing I thought when I talked to aephi and agd? Are they going to look down on me like I did to them last year? How do I make my chapter superior.

I am just curious. I don’t mean to insult anyone, just wondering as I move forward on my sorority. Someone please answer. Thanks.

Posted By: No
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: S   

ur matched best fit for you and don’t worry about the rest. u get out what you put into ur sisterhood. Don’t pay attention to ranks or popularity. We’re in college. It doesn’t matter. I promise.

By: S

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.