facebook

Question for abolitionists

by: Fascists

Why did you go to a school with Greek life if it bothers you so much? There are lots of colleges without it. Why do you want to control other people’s lives so badly?

Posted By: Fascists
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hi   

not an answer to your question however fascism is far-right dictatorial power! emphasis on far-right! words mean things!!!

By: hi
by: They do!! Look them up!!Sep 9, 2020 9:30:46 PM

Fascism can be “a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control.” From Merriam-Webster. Words do mean things! They can mean multiple things! Wikipedia is not a good source friend.

By: They do!! Look them up!!
by: nice try budSep 12, 2020 2:08:42 PM

"wikipedia is not a good source" while you're using merriam webster. recommend reading further on said website however which reads "early instances of army fascism and brutality". a bunch of students are ~not agents of the state nor governments nor an organized government organization. feel free to present another example of documented fascist grassroots organizing.

if you mean strong-arming, say strong-arming. the people in power cannot become fascist without power.

By: nice try bud
#2  by: NoBidKid   

I didn’t get a bid so I decided greeklife is bad. Abolish now

By: NoBidKid
by: cmonSep 16, 2020 3:29:16 PM

this joke is tired bro

By: cmon
#3  by: Losers   

The anti-Greek ilk joined through diversity just for diversity sake. We fell for it being chill when we were suckers.
F### political correctness!

We aren't wrong for being white, affluent,and being free to choose our friends.
Time to start our own peaceful protests. I'm looting Brooks Brothers!

By: Losers
#4  by: Leader   

Because we can! You let us frat clones.

By: Leader

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.