facebook

what sororitys are good rushing for spring 2020?

by: xooxoxox

I have heard a lot of negative things about so many sororities, and I don't know what to believe and not believe. Looking for a genuine answer on which ones to absolutely stay away from, and which ones are genuinely true and worth it.

Posted By: xooxoxox
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Phc sis    

This website is not good for knowing genuine things about the chapters. I recommend that you attend at least one event from each chapter and see for yourself how you vibe with the girls. Every chapter has it’s downfalls and it’s strengths. You just need to find where you fit in best.

By: Phc sis
#2  by: Rush    

Although sometimes dramatic, all the reviews on here are pretty accurate. Alpha phi is a disaster right now, and likely won’t be on campus for much longer. Kappa doesn’t have a great reputation either. As for the rest, you really can’t go wrong.

By: Rush
by: Wtf?Feb 16, 2020 9:17:29 PM

Try actually being on campus

By: Wtf?
#3  by: phc   

All of these reviews are way overdramatic. Every chapter has its ups and downs. 'Nuff said.

By: phc
#4  by: ...   

absolutely stay away from? alpha phi at very least. adpi can be kind of fake too, but give every chapter a chance anyways.

By: ...
#5  by: Greek   

Just keep an open mind! Go back everywhere you were invited back to, i know you may not want to, but sometimes you find the most amazing things/people in the most unexpected places.

By: Greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.