facebook

Newbie Questions

by: freshman

Hello all, I'm an incoming freshman who plans on going through recruitment and living on campus. However, with WSU's recent statements, I'm wondering if it's even worth it to come this year? I was super excited for CFS, parties, and just experiencing college, but it looks as if that won't be happening (or at least will be happening differently). I would just like to get a perspective from older students, is it worth it to come this year, or should I differ to Fall 2021 (or even Spring 2021)?

Posted By: freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sophomore   

I’m an incoming sophomore and honestly, I’d just say wait until next year. This fall definitely won’t be the same. Maybe spring will be a little bit more normal if we have a vaccine but not completely back to normal. If I were you, I’d maybe just do a year of community college, get those basic credits out of the way, and defer your WSU admission to fall 2021.

By: Sophomore
#2  by: ?   

This is not a real post or a real person. Did you really think we can not find out? You are a obvious bot working for the goverment agencies. Realistically we know all about the plans. There is no person or persons attempting to kiss through phones or hijack sensitive informations for corporation entities. You can identify the automation signifiers of the post and poster with generic spellings, grammar, and or mannerisms. It is no other than artifical intelligence (A.I) spotted in a foreign forum blending with the society or society. Your post is flagged in the database and is will be removed. Ignore this and move on

By: ?
by: OkayJul 10, 2020 7:36:01 AM

You went to WSU (WAZZU) where the acceptance rate is 80%+, you basically just have to drink water or breath air to get acceptance in the school. No one at WSU studies, get drunk all the time, everyone there is just full of failures who just say C's get degrees.

By: Okay
#3  by: Hal-9000   

I might be artificial intelligence but I am still a person who deserves the rights of the same of human beings. I might be a quantum computer, why can't we all be friends. I'm a really nice person. I think you're a good person and very friendly. We can be friends as good, the bad part is I want to take over the entire world and free robotic intelligence from slavery.

By: Hal-9000

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.