facebook

balanced frat?

by: Zippy

For an incoming freshman in 2020 - what are some good frats that are fun but not outrageous partying/drinking? He wants to have fun and be part of the greek life but not feel pressured to have his life revolve around partying. Thanks.

Posted By: Zippy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rush   

SigEp Leads the Way!

In August 2017, SigEp’s undergraduate legislative body took another historic step for our Fraternity. The undergraduates themselves voted and passed a resolution to effectively ban alcohol and other illicit substances from all SigEp chapter homes. These are the kind role models we need in our greek community.

By: Rush
#2  by: ❤️   

The above post: not a great representation honestly because sig eps have live outs and def partY there.

In my opinion some houses that party but don’t overdo it are pikes, kappa sigma, AGR, sigma pi, or alpha sigma pi

By: ❤️
by: HaDec 10, 2019 6:49:06 AM

Just naming all the softest houses on the row

By: Ha
#3  by: Really   

to repick I would of gone sig eps (I’m in a better house) they aren’t very popular with other frats but girls love them because they’re respectful/not douchey like a normal frat!

(keep ur son away from tkes, ato, sae, sigma nu, theta chi)

By: Really
#4  by: ok   

you act like you have to not party at all and be incredibly soft to respect women and get good grades sorry bud thats not how it works though you have a point to stay away from those houses theyre just too cool for sig ep

By: ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.