facebook

delts is a role model for most you guys here

by: Roo rah💙

All the big frats need to quit being so mean to them, they might not be the best looking but they are by far some of the nicest guys at WSU. Just because you don’t hang with top sororities anymore doesn’t mean your automatically a bad house, the guys here have been so genuine and sweet to every girl whether they’re in a house or not and we way prefer going here where we’re treated respectfully compared to popular houses. They let all sororities and girls not affiliated into their parties and show them a great time. Roo rah💙 take lessons

Posted By: Roo rah💙
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: FTFO   

Shut up Delt Rat

By: FTFO
#2  by: Lmao   

100% written by some dude who hates Delts you’re so sick

By: Lmao
#3  by: Ah   

Delts hasn’t been relevant for like 3 years

By: Ah
by: AhOct 30, 2019 8:52:19 PM

I’d say they are relevant again, just not as relevant

By: Ah
#4  by: Fuq delts   

lmao delts is a joke

By: Fuq delts
#5  by: Caught   

Only more obvious self ranks is when they write comments pretending to be girls 😂 delete this

By: Caught
by: BruhOct 30, 2019 9:40:14 PM

This makes Delts look significantly worse than they actually are why on earth would this be a Delt ? It’s def someone in another frat..

By: Bruh
#6  by: President Schulz   

Roo Rah indeed gentlemen! It’s great to hear about such a nice group of guys. Will have to stop by sometime. It’s sad to hear that fraternities and sororities are so set in a caste system, I fully support you men breaking that and doing things with any sorority! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help

Pres. Schulz

By: President Schulz
#7  by: Come on!!   

This is the most pathetic attempt to try and blast the Delts. Facts a Delt would never post something like this only a hater.

By: Come on!!
#8  by: Joke   

Still mid tier with no pks

By: Joke
#9  by: Truth    

obviously written by a freshmen delt who’s pissed he signed a (barely) mid tier house and lives on greekrank

By: Truth
#10  by: Weird   

written by an sk or aopi

By: Weird

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.