facebook

second year sorority

by: Grey

I don’t think I can afford to be in a sorority again next year. Is this super frowned uponed?

Posted By: Grey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Go cougs   

Honestly, people drop. It happens and it's sad but not that big of a deal. Just remember that once you drop you can never be in any panhellenic sorority again, usually including the chapter you drop depending on your specific chapter's bylaws so it's a permanent decision

By: Go cougs
#2  by: Cougs   

Honestly, it’s only as big as a deal as you make it. Keep in mind that unless you are really friends and close to your sorority, they might not want to associate with you as much. It’s your choice but not to sound like a downer, you should of thought if it was a viable option for four years before you joined. Since you are already in a sorority, it’s your choice, the sorority at all or just be not Greek. Think carefully, personally had the best times of my life with my house and a great support system. It’s your house for the next three years or not, pick wisely.

By: Cougs
#3  by: ask for help   

Most chapters have scholarships and grants. See if yours does

By: ask for help
#4  by: Greek   

Definitely talk to your chapter’s finance chair (or whatever the equivalent is in your chapter) and see if there’s a payment plan or anything that can be done to make it work!

By: Greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.