facebook

attractiveness and tiers

by: truth

whether people want to acknowledge it or not:
at the end of the day tiers don’t matter as much as how attractive you are. sorority girls will easily pick an attractive guy in a middle/lower house over an OK guy in a top house, just like guys will pick attractive girls in middle/lower houses over an OK girl in a top tier house. It’s shallow but it’s the truth. once you are in the greek system, tiers don’t matter as much as everyone makes it seem— everyone still has access to the same parties, people, and more. frat guys don’t really care what house your from because if you’re hot then you’re hot whether ur from a top middle or lower house. obviously you have to have somewhat of a good personality for all of this to apply but basically your attractiveness comes before ur houses tier.

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bruh   

This is actually completely false. If you are just “okay” but you’re either an Aphi theta or pi phi that bumps you up a couple notches. I’m a guy in a house so you can take my opinion similarly with most other guys. If you are on the edge of me thinking you are worth clapping your house will make or break me wanting to make sweet love. If you are on that edge and you’re a theta I’m for sure gonna send it. But if you’re on that edge and you’re in a wack house like AXO or something then I’m backing off big time. This post is false and all guys are going to agree w me.

By: Bruh
by: tfNov 15, 2019 9:30:51 PM

unfortunately there are guys in the greek system like this... but a majority of frat guys prioritize looks over ranks

By: tf
#2  by: John   

I went to a mid tier sorority house and saw used tampons all over the bathroom. Never again.

By: John

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.