KD-Nice
DG-Nice
Aphi-Nice
AGD-Nice

Posted By: lab lover
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Houstonbaby!   

How refreshing!!!!! Something positive on this site for a change! I would also say that the Kappa girls are nice too. I'm sorry you don't feel the same way.

By: Houstonbaby!
by: Yes!Aug 2, 2021 9:33:49 AM

Nice post. Thanks! There is so much nastiness on this site. It seems incongruent with the real attitude a typical Villanova student.

Students at Villanova a smart and have above average integrity. It is the few petty and ridiculous that are making us look bad.

Greek life at Nova is really like joining a club. No houses, just a chance to meet some decent people and make life long connections.

By: Yes!
#2  by: runswimbike   

Love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

By: runswimbike
#3  by: NYC>Nova   

Yes!!!!!!!

So true!!!!

By: NYC>Nova
#4  by: new transfer   

going to Nova in the fall. Like seeing posts like this. so many others were so mean, makes me not want to go thru recruitment.

just want to meet some new people and not be inundated with superficial rankings. I know, I know, I shouldn't even be on this site. it shows my insecurities and self doubt. You don't need to respond and tell me that.

By: new transfer
by: lab loverAug 2, 2021 10:14:00 AM

Good luck in the fall "new transfer". You will love Nova. Please do yourself a favor and get off this site. It fills you will self doubt. I am a total hypocrite for even posting on this site.

Good luck! And see you for recruitment in the spring. There are 8 sororities. Each one has a different vibe. Keep an open mind and heart and you will end up where you are meant to be.

You may get into a sorority that appears more influential, or you may end up in a sorority seemingly less influential. Trust me. You will find your people and you will love your sisters regardless of superficial rankings.

By: lab lover
by: yep!Aug 15, 2021 11:41:27 AM

FYI: recruitment is in the spring at Villanova! ;)

By: yep!
#5  by: Bluekey   

I agree. Nice posts.

By: Bluekey
#6  by: trying to stay positive   

I would like to add, and I am trying to keep this positive stream going, but also remember.... If guys are totally obsessed with sorority rankings there is definitely something wrong with them. They are drowning in a pool of insecurity. NOTHING is less attractive than a man who lacks confidence and relies on hierarchies to pump up his ego. Remember those "boys" from high school. Yes, we do have those at Nova. Stay away from them. It amuses me that "boys" are ranking sororities... What? did they go through recruitment? Do they sit in Chapter? Are they aware of our sisterhood?
.......of course, some of the rankings that "say" they are written by guys are probably sororities self- promoting and self-ranking :)

By: trying to stay positive
by: new transferAug 2, 2021 10:24:07 AM

I think I love you!!!!! ;)

By: new transfer
#7  by: Ha   

All are nice but to say Tri Delt is pretty and Kappa is rude is just suspicious. Also false.

By: Ha
by: I agree!Aug 15, 2021 11:29:01 AM

I agree! DDD is the only house that was called pretty? And KKG was the only one called rude? Hmmmmm... sounds like DDD posted this! Hilarious. We may have been called rude, but better than fake.

By: I agree!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.