facebook

Parties Next Year

by: sylly week

Wtw on what can happen for beginning of fall semester

Posted By: sylly week
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ugh   

I mean if parties do happen and you’re going to them then I think your intelligence level and how you got into nova should be questioned. The more people screw around the sooner we’re going to be sent home again. Hang out with your friends and make your own fun. Don’t ruin it for everyone else.

By: Ugh
by: ChillJul 29, 2020 1:04:43 PM

Relax, geed. You aren’t getting into any parties anyway. Have fun hanging in your dorm though.

By: Chill
by: yertJul 29, 2020 1:15:29 PM

bump ^^

stfu geed you can waste a semester drinking in your dorm and beating your meat but the rest of us are gonna be throwing down

yeah theres gonna be outbreaks but united we stand...

By: yert
by: FauciJul 29, 2020 1:57:42 PM

More power to you if you want to spend your time cranking off with your roommate and all of the other geeds in the dorms, but don’t get all high and mighty about it

By: Fauci
by: Yu Jul 29, 2020 2:41:30 PM

Get lost geed

By: Yu
by: AAug 2, 2020 12:22:52 PM

Ah there it is. Senior girl - a member of the loneliest demographic on campus, along with freshman guys. Hey - maybe you can rely on the dorms for your social life this year. Sounds like no one will be inviting you to any parties anyway.

By: A
by: AhAug 2, 2020 8:21:09 PM

Ah there it is ^^ he’s right

Prob not good tier either

By: Ah
by: LmaoAug 3, 2020 10:39:00 AM

Like how you calling us all stupid but you go to the same school as us lololol you can leave us alone while you drink wine and eat Ben and Jerry’s w ur other lame girlfriends.

By: Lmao
by: Are you kiddingAug 3, 2020 11:13:06 AM

She’s calling you stupid because you are... just because you go to the same school as someone doesn’t mean you’re as smart as them. There’s this thing called money that gets a lot of people in to this school
I’ve literally never been more embarrassed to say I go to school here than after reading this thread who raised you people

By: Are you kidding
by: Hey nowAug 7, 2020 11:31:28 PM

Just because Kelly’s is closed and your only hope at a social life this fall is now dead Don’t mean you have to take your anger out on us

Relax

By: Hey now
#2  by: Dan   

Lol u all have 0 brain cells. After reading this comment section, I’ll bet my life we get sent open before October

By: Dan
by: OK Dan...Jul 29, 2020 3:15:39 PM

Wow. Accuse someone of having zero brain cells, and then you go “bet your life” on an outcome that you have no way of assigning an almost absolute probability of occurring. Bold strategy. You must be a communications major or something similar.

By: OK Dan...
by: HahahahaJul 29, 2020 6:56:14 PM

^^^^

By: Hahahaha
by: YuiJul 29, 2020 7:19:01 PM

This is like checking your phone and seeing that it will snow so you cancel your plans and stay inside all day

When you could be out there in your snow boots living it up

Everyone knows it’s gonna snow. But you gotta accept that and change your attitude

By: Yui
by: Dan Is a MoronAug 9, 2020 6:18:41 PM

“Sent open”? Sounds like Dan is the one with 0 brain cells.

By: Dan Is a Moron

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.