facebook

rush next year online?

by: ?

any word on how rush is going yo happen next year because a lot of schools are doing it online now? also will there be informal rush in fall?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: same   

If it’s online I prob won’t do it but I’m hoping maybe they’ll move it to the fall so we have better chances of doing it person

By: same
#2  by: Facts   

Heard from multiple highly reputable sources that rush is going to be online from here on out. Around mid August, you should be prepared to send Tik Toks to all of the rush chairmen and then they decide whether or not to give you a bid.

That said, you’re already way late to the game. Some of the frats have already finished their dirty rushes. My roommate from last year just got a bid to a top tier frat and started pledging last week. Since no one is going to be on campus in the fall, he said his pledgemaster told him to expect to have to clean his parents’ house every week and that he’ll need to go up and down the block cutting his neighbors’ lawns in order to get their signatures.

By: Facts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.