facebook

frat rankings w/ descriptions 2020

by: Dev

This is how most people see the frats, but there are good things about every one! I think this will be helpful for guys trying to rush soon! Just like sororities, we should see the positive side of every one

Top:
sig chi: great, chill guys that interact with top sororities, very competitive but have amazing parties and know to have fun!
phi sig: awesome dudes who I believe have a great rep on campus, they also have really fun parties! Very easy to talk with too
sig nu: this frat has really funny guys that know how to talk to anyone, are always willing to get out of their comfort zone and have fun courts!
sig: ep: haven’t really talked to sig ep guys but know they are super chill and are involved on campus, I know they are a fun group too

Middle:
Sae (dtd): I don’t really know the situation or if they are official yet, but I know former sae guys were great and fun!
Phi delt: even tho underground, phi delt has mature guys who had great parties! Very easy to talk to and HAD a great rep
Pi kapp: these guys are so much fun to hang out with! They have a diverse group of guys whether it’s funny or talkative or crazy

Lower:
Beta: super nice guys! I don’t often see them involved but know they have a strong brotherhood and just want to have fun
Lambda: very similar to beta, have very humble guys who are chill to talk to once in a while and have a sweet vibe

Posted By: Dev
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: James   

Phi Delt no longer exists at this university

By: James
by: HJan 14, 2020 8:16:12 AM

Underground

By: H
#2  by: dan   

I love how this is accurate and not negative towards any frat

By: dan
#3  by: aw   

can someone do this positivity for the girls

By: aw
by: Joe ExoticApr 6, 2020 6:32:36 PM

Bump

By: Joe Exotic
by: NahApr 23, 2020 6:25:20 PM

Nah bc girls don’t have any. They too busy backhanding each other.

By: Nah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.