facebook

Snitching on Frats/Sor.

by: Smh

i’m glad whoever snitched on our chapter while other chapters are out and about and having letters up everywhere and not following “utsa guidelines” is happy af rn. You guys suck foreal. We’ll come back better in the fall ;) nice try

Posted By: Smh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

What happened

By: ?
#2  by: Yesss   

ya it’s sad knowing chapters like ato, zeta, phi mu and sigma chi are always the ones to be snitching. they act like no other chapters would notice who the complaints come from but now they’re all secretly on the greek life watch list as “chapters who have snitches”. Obviously it’s not the whole chapter but definitely are the main ones. ALSO to the frats that tell their “homegirls” to snitch on other frats ... the word on who told who to snitch on addresses will always come out :) that’s how these chapters are caught red handed. trust no one ☝🏻 😌

By: Yesss
by: LolApr 23, 2021 8:26:27 AM

“ they’re all secretly on the greek life watch list as “chapters who have snitches”.” Listen to what you said, your weird af, no ones snitching

By: Lol
#3  by: @ lol   

i agree with op, Saying there aren’t snitches is just playing dumb. Now that most everything is open and allowing people to have gatherings is acceptable there aren’t really any snitching bc there isn’t a reason to snitch for the hell of it. All that snitching was between the time frame of the first shutdown last year till the beginning of 2021. Glad everyone’s finally chill with each other now. the only weirdos are the ones who were snitching for no reason, if you don’t think there was snitching then you’re way out the loop my guy

By: @ lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.