facebook

giving out too many bids

by: Anon

“They have the most NM/Rushees” you know with main top tier frats they don’t give bids to everyone right ? They choose to give less bids and with lower tier they’ll bid anyone (after hearing from friends that rushed multiple fraternities and got bids from almost all middle and lower tier fraternities), it’s kind of a joke that people think more means better 💁🏽‍♀️ Lol

Posted By: Anon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Oldrow Alum   

Most of our bids are given out to PNMs we've been talking to for a semester already. When they do rush they go suicide and don't even consider other fraternities because they already feel like they know the brothers and will fit in. Most other guys will get a bid by default as long as we don't explicitly get a bad vibe from them because we use the pledging process to really figure out if a guy will be a good brother. People can be deceptive dude. You gotta know a guy for more than rush week to know if they'll be a good brother. We try not to pledge guys and drop them but you don't know who's GONNA work until you put the TO work. We're working on squad goals, not on conformity.

By: Oldrow Alum
by: Anon Feb 11, 2020 3:23:50 PM

Quality over quantity, Trust me we recruit way long before actual rush week but agreeing with the OP, too many mid/low tier just give bids out and it’s especially obvious when most of these guys, are guys that desperately want a ATO, TKE etc... bid and got rejected and seeing them go to another fraternity and stand in front of us at STEPS is hilarious, but I do understand where you’re coming from which that itself is good 👍🏻

By: Anon
by: U.uFeb 14, 2020 3:18:46 AM

Just say you guys will bid anyone 💆🏻‍♀️

By: U.u
by: oooolFeb 14, 2020 8:26:52 AM

@ U.u, same 😂🙆🏻‍♀️ These mid/lower tiers bid anyone and think it’s cause they attract the good ones, y’all attract whoever wants to join and that’s it 😗 although I do think Kappasig should of tried harder :/

By: ooool
by: Your momFeb 15, 2020 3:59:38 PM

and that’s exactly why y’all are Phi Delt😂😂👎

By: Your mom

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.