facebook

what’s going on with tke

by: Starry:)

I used to think these guys were great until sororities started talking about them ??? What happened ? What’s the fuss ?? I’m kinda lost on the whole situation and just wondering what’s everyone fussing about ? What’s the relation with them and sororities and all the negative feedback, I liked them :(

Posted By: Starry:)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bro   

They’re a bunch of douches that don’t even care to do joint events with us or other fraternities if they’re not “top tier” sorry excuse for a fraternity, they’re even rude to dudes from other fraternities and I hear they put something in the juice 🤷🏽‍♂️ We May not be top rn but the way they’re leading their chapter, they def won’t be anymore in the future

By: bro
#2  by: sorority    

Zeta Has a thing against TKE to which zeta admitting to lying about the whole situation and TKE kinda acts douchey in a way to other sororities, but wether they are or not douchey they’re def top tier but that happens when you become top tier and the personalities of that “Lit” frat show out Aggressively. Basically if you’re not hot they don’t like you. I respect them, I mean I love the hell out of my sorority but why can’t guys Do the same? Idk, all the other fraternities don’t ever socialize or throw any events at all as much as TKE. Tbh girls should just go up to diff frats and actually talk to the guys instead of being in a corner waiting to be talked too wether at events or parties, maybe if you socialize and get to know guys you’d have a better perspective on them ? Hm maybe. What do I know 🤷🏼‍♀️

By: sorority
#3  by: Anon   

Never had a problem with TKE. I like them a lot , idk some sororities can be awkward meanie heads so I wouldn’t blame any fraternity for not being so close to some sorority girls. That goes for anybody

By: Anon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.