facebook

which fraternity to rush

by: Lullaby

Ok so my opinion and having to get to know many of the frats, for any Freshmen or whoever plans to rush, GO FOR TKE. Plain and simple. I know some other frats have good brother hood and and stuff and may be big at other universities but the best which IMO is TKE because of their great sense of brotherhood I get and the amount they do for their philanthropy as well tbh is the most Lit frat at Utsa 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sorry to any other sororities that don’t really like them but for the amount they accomplish for their chapter and the amount of fun they have I can’t see why many other frats even Have a chance against them. Now this is all “currently” not talking about past. Just a honest perspective but go ahead and see all other frats to see where you most fit in

Posted By: Lullaby
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hheloo   

Probably the worst frat to join, no women like them and only AOPI and ASA show up to their parties. They are creepy and there’s a reason they have such bad ratings. Get real. Rush another frat, anything but TKE.

By: hheloo
by: TinnnaJan 30, 2020 11:58:26 AM

TKE doesn’t like Aopi, they never do mixers with us. 🙃

By: Tinnna
#2  by: IFC   

I had always hoped that TKE would resist the hype mentality and focus on their values but it seems that hasn't happened. You can't keep screwing over sororities and not have consequences. Now they're left looking around complaining about their situation and now the only thing they focused on, the whole "girls like us and come to our parties" isn't even true anymore and they're left with nothing. They need some serious rebuilding/refocusing before they are a chapter worth joining.

By: IFC
by: Shellbbss Jan 30, 2020 11:57:09 AM

Eh lol. Having been close to TKE, Idk what frat you’re talking about when clearly all these other frats haven’t really done anything for themselves when 2 other top tier fraternities have gone downhill in their chapter size and involvement (ATO, ΚΣ, old Lambda too) I do agree they can be intimidating with their pride but knowing them personally, they def haven’t lost any momentum with their values when they clearly have each other no matter what, and what’s their situation??? seeing other frats have drama between themselves is a huge turn off. Don’t see a competition against them unless it’s the other 2 chapters I mentioned which ATO I love as well but other than them being nice guys they haven’t gotten any huge leaps ahead of these guys when TKE is a nationally recognized chapter. And I hate to be that girl but TKE isn’t fond of Aopi 😂 If you know what I mean. Seeing from the outside perspective, seems they’re in the wrong in a lot of things but people only see it from a one sided outside perspective. And to the sorority that has a “situation” with TKE ... all other sororities know how fake y’all are 😗

By: Shellbbss

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.