facebook

are they coming back?

by:    

Is tri delta ever coming back?

Posted By: what happened?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They never were at Utep? Are you on something?

By: whattttt

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Truth   

They were here from 1938-1977.

By: Truth
by: Butch Good   

Yes they were. I was there and they were awesome. A real class act. The best.

By: Butch Good
#2by:    

FACT. Tri Delt was at UTEP many many years ago. Rumor is that UTEP won't allow them back ever.

By: fact

Tri Delta was at UTEP when I was there in 1967. I later became a Kappa Sigma. They were the best sorority there when I was there. Many of them were key in SAE’s and Kappa Sigma’s RUSH. They probably won’t be back. SAE and Kappa Sigma were the best fraternities there then. I pledged SAE there and they were awesome. I later was a Kappa Sigma at DBU and it was best there.

#3by:    

Tri Delt was at UTEP through the late 70s their old house was down the street from the old SAE house

By: its true
#4by:    

Tri Delt closed in 1977. What difference does it make to you if they come back?

By: ...
by: ^^^   

They were here in the 90s. My cousin was in it.

By: ^^^
by: Truth   

They were here from 1938-1977. Maybe they're interested since it's a big national sorority and they used to be here... Just a thought

By: Truth

It probably doesn’t make a difference the way the university IS today there.

#5by:    

They were not here in the 90s. They only had 2 national sororities on campus in the 90s, ZTA and Chi-O

By: nope
#6by:    

I don’t think it’s that the University won’t let them come back but there National won’t let them come back because it’s too dangerous there. I was there back in the day and they were the best sorority on campus.

Absolutely correct... and that’s too bad. They were do wonderful when I was there in 1967. Some of themselves were good friends. Very classy. The best there.

#7by:    

Their fraternity system ran very well then. I don’t think it’s safe there now, especially for girls. I pledged there in 1967 but left after one year. I later started a fraternity system on another campus but used what I’d learned there to start it. I’m glad I went there.

#8by:    

Fun fact! tri delt can come back once ASA reaches their cap! I know they have been trying hard to come back these past couple of years.

By: samantha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.