facebook

Can someone start another sorority chapter

by: ROFL

At this point, we need another chapter. Tri delt and Theta have their reps and they arent looking to accept girls that don’t fit their image. Wishing AGD could pick up some slack, either completely close their chapter or rebrand. Chi O, Alpha Chi, Kappa would be great additions to Greek Life. There’s too many frats not enough sororities.

Posted By: ROFL
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: honestly    

I also think Kappa Delta would do really well here - they have several strong local alumnae chapters that could support the chapter and help with recruitment - just sayin

By: honestly
#2  by: Bro   

I think Alpha Chi Omega would make a wonderful addition to UTD. I think they will compliment our CPC group so well and I think their philanthropy of domestic violence and SA awareness would benefit not only the victims, but also bring more awareness to a very important issue. Even if Alpha Chi Omega doesn’t come, I do think it’ll be good for UTD to expand.

By: Bro
#3  by: for the girls    

Fr, def think that AGD is starting to pick up some steam slowly, tri delts instagram though has gone downhill, the saturation goes crazy

By: for the girls

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.