facebook

@courtneyork story spreading like wildfire

by: outoftheloop

What happened?! I saw on her insta that she was assaulted, but she’s mad at someone other than who assaulted her? What are the deets?

Posted By: outoftheloop
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: dum   

Classic trial by social media after unsatisfactory case handling. Girl lacks police report hence taking to instagram to seek justice. Comments support her claims. People leave aside the fact that some people side with the accused. Public discussion is not comparable to state punishment. Accusations conflict with the presumption of innocence. She’s setting herself up for an easy defamation suit victory. Because she went public with her story the burden of proof lies with her. Although the accused may not be guilty their side is not heard.

By: dum
#2  by: Dad's A Lawyer   

"My dad's a lawyer"

By: Dad's A Lawyer
#3  by: Narc   

Some self-claimed narcissist is crying wolf to start a witch-hunt to get more views on her page. Take a look at her profile, she’s dying for attention.

By: Narc
by: SAVAGEDec 27, 2020 10:03:07 PM

Damn bro woke up and chose SAVAGE :o

By: SAVAGE
by: lmfaoDec 28, 2020 7:13:10 PM

So if she’s just looking for attention, why did she tell the chapter in private 3 months ago?

fkin hurts me how stupid you are bro

By: lmfao
by: lmfaoDec 28, 2020 8:11:28 PM

I don't think proclaiming to the public this late benefits her. It just makes a messy situation a lot more messier.

By: lmfao
by: WowJan 11, 2021 12:40:51 PM

I can’t dislike this enough times :/

By: Wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.